Searching "Jake" or "DoctorJack" from extreme edge thread

Personals for men looking to meet other men
mmmniple
Site Admin

Searching "Jake" or "DoctorJack" from extreme edge thread

Post by mmmniple »

Hello to all , i dont know where post this but i would love found and talk with Jake and/or DoctorJack,author and the person which reply on this old thread:
http://www.solotouch.com/story/extreme-edge-46756

thanks
Last edited by mmmniple on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mmmniple
Site Admin

Re: Searching "Jake" which reply on extreme edge thread

Post by mmmniple »

Hi again.When i go to bed yesterday i was thinking about what i had done during the day (as often i do) and i was thinking on maybe i could be some rude excluding the rest (this was not my intention).
I create this thread because i would love could chat with this person and share some questions,..
One of them i am fascinated is where he talks about the bumps which appear where he is "playing" ; I never feel this on my own BUT I have a great friend which now is able to have multiple orgasm only with nipple play and he feel the same in its nipples : some bumps appear and also they are the most intensive spot and where he pay full atention for being able to orgasm only playing with this nipples.

Of course I would love talk with anyone interesting on this (or other ) matters and know new and interesting ,open mind people
I am not searching sex or mutual buddy : i am open mind but too clasic with this matter (same in "real life"): i need full confidence for being able to open myself and this create only with time ...

I hope explain fine this time
yours