Could use a friend in LA

Personals for men looking to meet other men
nosolo
Site Admin

Could use a friend in LA

Post by nosolo »

Hi mwm here 60 looking for a friend to explore The wife is no longer helping. Open to online Or preferably in person. I am Calm cut and sane for same. If you have ED cool. Thanks
nosolo
Site Admin

Re: Could use a friend in LA

Post by nosolo »

Los Angeles that is,,,,
nakedanderotica
Site Admin

Post by nakedanderotica »

Hello, Im a single white male, same age and slender 5'7", 145lbs, smooth body, shaved cut cock balls and ass. totally clean and been looking for another male who wants the same..(explore mutual pleasures) only with passionate, gentle long foreplay, and open to give and receive...masturbation, kissing, oral, 69, ass play, role play, ect.. and I would love to be a little submissive and have you seduce me...( thats just one fantasy)...but open to anything gentle and sensual and naughty. Im about 45 mins away from L.A. just north of Valencia and can travel to you or we get a room in between us
bingoman
Site Admin

Post by bingoman »

I am 72. I am also near the Los Angeles County border. I am in Orange County. I do not think I fit the criteria you have in mind. I'm just curious. I masturbated online now, and it seems to be well enough. But I wouldn't mind talking with somebody. If you wish to chat or exchange email that would be interesting.
bingoman
Site Admin

Post by bingoman »

What is "ED"?
I am dictating with Dragon NaturallySpeaking by the way.
pablophx
Site Admin

Post by pablophx »

I am in north San Diego County if any of the LA Orange County guys ever travel here
markd90638

Post by markd90638 »

bingoman wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:29 pm I am 72. I am also near the Los Angeles County border. I am in Orange County. I do not think I fit the criteria you have in mind. I'm just curious. I masturbated online now, and it seems to be well enough. But I wouldn't mind talking with somebody. If you wish to chat or exchange email that would be interesting.
I am in Anaheim. Looking to replace a buddy