Jerk buddy in south east uk

Personals for men looking to meet other men
youngguy18
Site Admin

Jerk buddy in south east uk

Post by youngguy18 »

I’m an 18yr old guy and I really want a guy to meet up and jerk with and maybe jerk eachother, age or anything doesn’t matter
dfmacd
Site Admin

Re: Jerk buddy in south east uk

Post by dfmacd »

Would be glad to lend a helping hand etc, but I dont get to south east UK much. Mainly north west..... but if I am in south east, will message and........
leojohnes
Site Admin

Post by leojohnes »

There is a possibility that you might find what you looking for at Gay Sex Site - there are tons of lonely man out there who just struggle to open their sexuality, so they been using dating sites in order not to reveal their taste in man. As for me, i would gladly join you if were around, i like the idea ;)
youngteen
Site Admin

Post by youngteen »

Hi i’m 18 and live in Bristol but willing to meet let me know
oliverthomas
Site Admin

Post by oliverthomas »

It would be cool to try this with one of my friends or girlfriends.From this can probably get high much stronger.My friend told me that he met on a dating site https://shagbook.com/uk/ with his girlfriend.So he tells us these stories about how they make each other feel good in bed.He didn't even know that he could get so much pleasure without just having sex.Her experience in all these matters had simply overjoyed him.I used to think that when you meet someone on the Internet it is only dangerous but in fact it turned out that there are a lot of good and beautiful people.