Penis Love

Personals for men looking to meet other men
oldfatman
Site Admin

Penis Love

Post by oldfatman »

I have been in love with beautiful genitals all my life; now as a very old man all I can do is fantasize about them. I love both female and male genitals. I guess the correct term for me is "closet bisexual." Given the right chance and circumstances I could go either way. I love cuninlingus and licked pussy many times. I have only sucked one cock; that was back in college and was "secret" on a drunk roommate. I think about beautiful cocks all the time and taking one into my hands, stroking it and taking it into my mouth. I love to look at online pics of beautiful cocks and imagine what it would be like to handle them and suck on them. I could not suck just any old cock, however. I like cocks that are well-formed. I define that as large, fat, cut or uncut, clean-looking, preferably shaven. I don't like a lot of hair. As a teenager, I had a friend who I had jacked off with. He had a truly beautiful cock and balls. We had fondled each other somewhat but it never went farther than that. I have fantasized about sucking him ever since; he died a few years ago. My ideal situation now would be to have a young man who lived near me. In my day dreams, we would get together regularly to bath together and lay in bed together. I would fondle his cock and balls and stroke him until he begged me to take his cock in my mouth. I would take the whole thing deep and service him until he filled my mouth with cum. Then I would lovingly lick his cock and balls, letting him know how happy they make me. I am sad that I will never be able to make this come true.
jeffdelaware
Site Admin

Re: Penis Love

Post by jeffdelaware »

I have never been with another man. I think about all the time not sure what would do but would love to found out what I like.
firecrotch55
Site Admin

Post by firecrotch55 »

Have not had a mutual masturbation with other males since early teens. As I get older I masturbate more and more while watching other males stroke on cam. I like to masturbate on cam and cum with my cam mate. Really like to meet a man for mutual play.
sharkjack1972
Site Admin

Post by sharkjack1972 »

I too have never experienced mutual play, but do enjoying watching. I have cum on cam a few times and it was very hot!
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I think I have always loved the look of a nice cock, but boobs are good as well.
Mutual cock play is great, I have loved other things as well as mutual.

As I get older, I realize though there are just somethings you still need to do yourself...
sharkjack1972
Site Admin

Post by sharkjack1972 »

Yes, love sex, but my alone time is special!
blackd1
Site Admin

Post by blackd1 »

Hi. I really understand what you feel, and I agree with everything that you have written. However, I have inferiority complex, because my penis is very small. I've been living with this problem for my whole life, and it was really awful. That's why I decided to try penis enlargement from clinique Chloe aesthetic medicine Montreal, with dermal fillers. I didn't know that penis enlargement is possible without surgery, but it is. After the procedure my penis became bigger not only in length, but also in width. Now I have a very beautiful and almost perfect, big dick.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I was touched by a man when I was around 10-11. I remember it felt nice. I've sucked cock and swallowed but I was under the influence. I love a beautiful hard cut cock, belonging to a young attractive (beautiful) man, see the veins erupt. I've wanted to suck cock, run my tongue all around his cock. Yummy.
spdrah
Site Admin

Post by spdrah »

oldfatman wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:37 am I have been in love with beautiful genitals all my life; now as a very old man all I can do is fantasize about them. I love both female and male genitals. I guess the correct term for me is "closet bisexual." Given the right chance and circumstances I could go either way. I love cuninlingus and licked pussy many times. I have only sucked one cock; that was back in college and was "secret" on a drunk roommate. I think about beautiful cocks all the time and taking one into my hands, stroking it and taking it into my mouth. I love to look at online pics of beautiful cocks and imagine what it would be like to handle them and suck on them. I could not suck just any old cock, however. I like cocks that are well-formed. I define that as large, fat, cut or uncut, clean-looking, preferably shaven. I don't like a lot of hair. As a teenager, I had a friend who I had jacked off with. He had a truly beautiful cock and balls. We had fondled each other somewhat but it never went farther than that. I have fantasized about sucking him ever since; he died a few years ago. My ideal situation now would be to have a young man who lived near me. In my day dreams, we would get together regularly to bath together and lay in bed together. I would fondle his cock and balls and stroke him until he begged me to take his cock in my mouth. I would take the whole thing deep and service him until he filled my mouth with cum. Then I would lovingly lick his cock and balls, letting him know how happy they make me. I am sad that I will never be able to make this come true.
I love gentials as well. But what really determines a good mutual is like mindedness and chemistry between participants; coercion, abusing power dynamic and bullying aren’t very sexy at all.