Forced(?) by Wife to Eat One's Own Cream....

Share your deepest secrets
pantieboyjamie
Site Admin

Forced(?) by Wife to Eat One's Own Cream....

Post by pantieboyjamie »

How many married men out there are forced(?) by their wife to eat their own load of creamy cum after ejaculating? There are a variety ways of accomplishing this, from getting down and dirty by "cleaning her up" after a passionate session of love making, to being forced(?) to jerk off a creamy load into a shot glass and being "forced" by your wife to "jerk it and slurp it!!!" Either way, it is quite a turn on!
Last edited by pantieboyjamie on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pantieboyjamie
Site Admin

Re: Forced(?) by Wife to Eat One's Own Cream....

Post by pantieboyjamie »

Well.... this sounds kinda gross, and DEFINITELY KINKY... but you really should give this a try with your wife/significant other! It becomes QUITE the turn on, for BOTH of you. You... (if you are the least bit submissive) because you let yourself be submissive enough to allow your wife to "force" you into doing something so "taboo," and For Your Wife... because she has enough "cuntrol" over you to make you to do something so "kinky"!!! I am 100% hetero, and believe me, it's quite a turn on!
catman
Site Admin

Post by catman »

I have jerked off on my wife's boobs and sucked and licked the cum off. We were both turned on by it. If we expect (and enjoy) getting blow jobs we should be willing to drink our own cum.
silkyundiesman
Site Admin

Post by silkyundiesman »

My wife forced me to eat my own cum after she caught me jerking off in her panties. It was quite the turnon for both of us. :D
tinyken
Site Admin

Post by tinyken »

because I have a small cock I couldn't satisfy my wife with it but she would let me fuck her and cum in her but then she told me she didn't orgasm and I had to eat her out. because she wasn't at all excited by our love making this could take quite awhile even to the point my mouth and tongue stiff and sore.
joeeight
Site Admin

Post by joeeight »

We've been doing this for a while now. Started out when she'd leave a drop on her lips after she blew me then kissed me after. That was pretty hot! Progressed to licking pre cum from her nipples to cum from her nipples, licking her creamy pussy after and lots of fun variations. The other day she gave me a bj, let me cum in her mouth then spit it all into mine, we kissed for a few minutes after that which was sooo hot. When that was done she looked down at my still hard cock and said holy! Got the rest of my load on her fingers and stuck them in my mouth. We don't do it every time but when we do it's a real turn on! I even eat it on my own fronm time to time now, don't mind the taste at all.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

I find this so hot.. I'v fantasized about trying it for some time now, wish my misses was open to press the boundries
b11s10
Site Admin

Post by b11s10 »

This would be my fantasy. No force necessary as I would love it.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Indeed, no force required.