Exchanging mental images for masturbation

Share your deepest secrets
hardwood53
Site Admin

Exchanging mental images for masturbation

Post by hardwood53 »

I have one friend with whom I frequently exchange information about masturbation. We are both straight, both happily married, but unlike most off our friends, we both are quite open about the fact that as well as having a healthy sexual relationship with our wives, we both masturbate frequently.

We talk about it often, and compare notes later, to find out what aroused us to masturbate to the ideas and mental images exchanged.

He told me yesterday about the characteristics of a previous girlfriend's cunt. I knew the lady when she was his girlfriend (long dark hair, slim, hazel eyes, lovely smile, small pert breasts), so could easily relate to what he told me. He said her cunt was unusually soft on the inside, though tight, and described it in very intimate detail, and said it was like no other vagina he had encountered.

I was thinking about his description this morning, and became aroused by it. I masturbated thinking about what he told me. I sent him a text message afterwards telling him what I had done, and thanking him for the pleasure it had given me. He was delighted.

Can anyone else relate to this kind of thing?
love2squirt
Site Admin

Re: Exchanging mental images for masturbation

Post by love2squirt »

Yes sometimes it can be fun!
jscott3320
Site Admin

Post by jscott3320 »

you are about a hlf step from jerrking off together with your friend. If you do it can lead to mutual masturbation and then you will really enjoy this at a higher level. i know, i have experienced it
andera
Site Admin

Post by andera »

I've been corresponding with a woman I met on another site. We never met, but describing our joys with each other has taught me a few things. And masturbated many times with her on my mind.
spengle
Site Admin

Post by spengle »

thats a special friendship you have there.

ive only ever met one other guy that was as honest and as open about his sexuality as i am. talking about what turns each other on. sending videos to each other. telling each other what weve been up to.

he was staying at mine one weekend i told him i had bought a fleshlight and showed him it. told him he should get one. he confessed to me that he fucked it when i was asleep. i told him how i would love to use it on another guy and tease his cock with it and that i would love to put my cock in it whilst someone elses cock is in it too. he said lets try it then. thats how cool he was.

i had a few 3 somes with him too because he wanted to watch me fucking someone and like wise. he is with someone now so we havent had fun like that in a long time. i speak to him hear and there but its nothing like what it was.
whispering
Site Admin

Post by whispering »

Nice relationship. I would love to have something like that with a guy--I seem to be more open with women. I did meet a guy online who shared my interests in lingerie and masturbating, always good icebreakers. We met up finally and had a very hot and sexy time masturbating together in lingerie, and then walking around town a little like that before going back to masturbating. Too bad that he moved away shortly after--we really enjoyed playing together. It would sure be great if guys could easily just come together to enjoy the pleasures of the penis. Teens do it all the time, then what happens???
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

Since I have been on solo touch, for the first time I have exchanged emails with guys about my masturbation experiences. It is nice to know I am not the only one who enjoys masturbation and it is great that solo touch lets me explore, share and hear about other's solo fun.
I use to be shy about sharing but some times it is exciting to hear about other's fun, male or female.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I have exchanged photos with my J/O bud.
Sometimes we text each other about our other encounters.

PM me if you want to talk about it more.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

spengle wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:01 am thats a special friendship you have there.

ive only ever met one other guy that was as honest and as open about his sexuality as i am. talking about what turns each other on. sending videos to each other. telling each other what weve been up to.

he was staying at mine one weekend i told him i had bought a fleshlight and showed him it. told him he should get one. he confessed to me that he fucked it when i was asleep. i told him how i would love to use it on another guy and tease his cock with it and that i would love to put my cock in it whilst someone elses cock is in it too. he said lets try it then. thats how cool he was.

i had a few 3 somes with him too because he wanted to watch me fucking someone and like wise. he is with someone now so we havent had fun like that in a long time. i speak to him hear and there but its nothing like what it was.
Not only do I want a jerk buddy but to be able to speak openly about masturbation.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Exactly!