seeing step daughter in her bikini

Share your deepest secrets
exemacs
Site Admin

seeing step daughter in her bikini

Post by exemacs »

Been having some really kinky thoughts about my Step Daughter recently after seeing her in a bikini in the garden whilst sun bathing. I never ever thought of her in any way other than my GF's daughter until around 2 weeks ago when I came home from work and saw her laying in her bikini in the garden... and to be honest it was extremely hard not to notice how she has developed into a very very attractive young woman. She has deffo got the same shapely curves like her mum, who is 32, and with her daughter being 16 years younger than her I can already see that she will be just as attractive ! To be honest.... I struggled to deal with the fact that I was a little turned on by what I saw but after googling a few things I know im not the only one who has had those feelings !... I have even had a few wanks to some thoughts of her if I am honest.... has anyone else been in the same situation?.... Feel free to DM me ...
lookin2cum
Site Admin

Re: seeing step daughter in her bikini

Post by lookin2cum »

It hit that u git turned on looking at you step daughter hell I would have taken a picture ant then jacked off to it :roll: