Tasting your pre cum vs tasing your sperm

Share your deepest secrets
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Tasting your pre cum vs tasing your sperm

Post by bigoldbendyone »

I am wondering how many of you guys or gals who have tasted sperm and pre cum have one that you like better. I have shot my sperm in my mouth but can't swallow it because I don't like the taste. However, I really like the taste of my pre cum. I wish I leaked more like some guys do. I only get about a drop or two but I like the taste. Since I know ladies like cum I wonder how they like the pre cum. Let me know.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Re: Tasting your pre cum vs tasing your sperm

Post by socalstrokn »

I like the taste of pre cum better than cum itself. Just seems to taste sweeter.
danlansdowne
Site Admin

Post by danlansdowne »

Same. I like my pre but the taste of my cum is a turn-off.
onebbc4u2c
Site Admin

Post by onebbc4u2c »

I like the taste of my pre cum but I have never tasted my cum. I pre cum a lot so I get to taste it a lot when I do it.
jester73
Site Admin

Post by jester73 »

I like to taste my precum anytime I'm leaking. I'm not afraid of my cumshot either, but prefer my precum.
nakedinsd
Site Admin

Post by nakedinsd »

I love my precum and want to eat my cum, but I lose the urge after I cum.
dlihret
Site Admin

Post by dlihret »

I have always enjoyed my pre. Only in the past few years have I had the “courage” to eat my cum. I’ve learned to find it rather enjoyable and now eat it about every other time. I guess that means I will do it today!
ginger58
Site Admin

Post by ginger58 »

Must confess have tasted both pre cum and cum. Prefer pre cum as a little sweeter :D
olderwanker
Site Admin

Post by olderwanker »

Yes precum is my preferred taste. Sometimes have to decide whether to taste it or use it as a lubricant. Taste often wins
davefeb79
Site Admin

Post by davefeb79 »

I love pre cum, when I'm stroking I have to taste. You know I do like the taste of cum now and then
wishiwasbigger
Site Admin

Post by wishiwasbigger »

I really can't stand the smell or taste of cum. Never have. I really commend the girlfriend that I had for 9 years that loved to suck and swallow.

Now married (different woman) wife won't suck but does enjoy watching me cum. We've had this "thing going on" (lol) since we dated. I would pull out after she climaxed then I'd straddle her chest and jerk and cum all over her big boobs. She likes how warm and wet it is, lol.

Anyways, one night after I made my deposit, I was still horny, enjoying the view of her big boobs, glistening with my cum. The "blobs" slid off and landed on the bed, but her boobs were still wet with a sheen of my cum, I leaned over and started licking her breasts and sucking her nipples, and to my surprise, it was really sweet!
The first time I did that, she asked "are you eating your own cum??!?!" I said, no, just licking the leftover sweet stuff. She asked isn't it all the same? So I licked more and then french kissed her. She was surprised. So now we like to do some nice deep kissing and tonguing after I lick her boobs clean :-) Gets me hard enough to enter her again, so she doesn't complain. :P

Oh, but to the point, I am not sure if the "leftover" is basically the same as precum? I have to assume so... I am not a precummer (sadly) so I never had the opportunity to taste it, but based on the descriptions, the leftover thin, wet sheen must have similar contents as precum?
maxdick
Site Admin

Post by maxdick »

Love to eat pre cum and cum. My wife is not in to it because I told her to feed me some pre cum as i jacked off. She said it was gross and that was the end of it. So, that is my fantasy to be able to eat pre cum while I jack off. Once, my wife took sleeping pills and after I fucked her, she fell asleep and I was able to eat the cum from her pussy. That was such a turn on.
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Post by penedeconejo »

I have to agree with some of you as I think my precum tastes really sweet too. That being said I like the taste of both my precum and cum. Although eating my cum is a bit more difficult as I lose interest after I have a full blown orgasm. So I have to keep edging and eating my precum until I reach a certain point and have what I describe as a mini orgasm where I will ejaculate a small amount of cum once or twice instead of the full load and the 5 or 6 squirts of a full orgasm and then I can taste it.
newdaj2018
Site Admin

Post by newdaj2018 »

I really like the taste of both but my precum definitely had a slightly different taste, especially when you have been edging for a very long session.
sharkjack1972
Site Admin

Post by sharkjack1972 »

I don't get much precum, but when i do get a surprise amount of cum from edging i do enjoy a taste.
anyway31
Site Admin

Post by anyway31 »

I love both but precum is better
mysolowood
Site Admin

Post by mysolowood »

almost every day , i tease myself . i keep myself shaved completely bald , i like to tie my penis and balls up with a shoe string , then tease it with a vibe till i cant stand it anymore . then , legs over my head , slowly ease it down till i have its head in my mouth , you gessed it , i suck myself off .or at least give myself a cum facial .
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

i enjoy taste of pre cum been tempted to take a mouthful of my cum but never follow through. Iv tasted my cum but ... iv fantasized of eating a creampie, would be hot to have misses just make me eat her after shes full
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

I taste my precum quite often and by curling my legs over my head I've shot my load directly into my mouth a couple of times (even videoed it once which is quite arousing to watch!) but I've never managed to swallow. I've licked my load out of my wife's pussy a few times and have really enjoyed that - and so has she :-) The other way I've tasted my cum is if I have a mini orgasm after extensive edging, catching the few squirts in a glass of whisky or brandy and drinking it while I finish. That's quite tasty.
downforce
Site Admin

Post by downforce »

I enjoy both, honestly. Like everyone else, I like to scoop up some precum while Im jerking and lick it off my fingers. Its definitely sweeter, but I dont mind the taste of my cum. I think its more of the kinky factor of the whole thing is why I like it so much, but either way Im not complaining! Lol