Tasting your pre cum vs tasing your sperm

Share your deepest secrets
danno1964
Site Admin

Re: Tasting your pre cum vs tasing your sperm

Post by danno1964 »

I enjoy both pre and cum. I always eat my cum when I jack off. I especially like to eat it out of my wifes pussy. Our juices mixed is delicious.
sharkjack1972
Site Admin

Post by sharkjack1972 »

Yes I would like to eat it out of my wife's pussy if she would let me. She has been super horny lately, so maybe..
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I think pre-cum is sweeter, but I like to taste and swallow my cum because it makes me feel hot, sleazy, kinky, etc. Like others, when I first wanted to do it I lost the urge as soon as I came. I was able to get past that and occasionally enjoy eating my cum. I sometimes cum in my hand and then lick it off, but I have found its also fun to cum on food such as chocolate, pastries, fruit and then eat the food.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

I’d have to say I prefer my precum to the full load.
Enjoy tasting while edging especially when it it leaks out a lot more then expected. Sometimes it’s sweet and clear other sessions it’s very thick and creamy. Like minor ejaculation and all makes for great lube if I don’t taste it all up first lol
Also tried using a condom to collect my cum to taste later when I stroke a second time.
Very occasionally if very horny I will try taking my load by aiming right into my mouth and shooting for all I’m worth. Rarely try but it’s an Intense experience (-;
johnaked
Site Admin

Post by johnaked »

I’m the same as some of you guys, don’t leak much pre-cum at all so can’t say...
While I’m wanking I love the thought of tasting my cum but after orgasm the feeling quickly goes away - my solution is to collect my cum in a condom over a few days - then wank in the shower warming up my collected cum in the hot water - then as I cum I tip the condom’s cum onto my tongue and swallow - beautiful ! Reminds me of when my wife and I would 69 - she would always swallow and I would suck her juices!!!!!
olderwanker
Site Admin

Post by olderwanker »

I'm the same.Love precum but often a choice between tasting and using as a lube. Yes the desire to taste cum does go on ejaculation, but I do get cum into my mouth if I've decided I will do it before I cum, and then put it quickly into my mouth.
moondancekid
Site Admin

Post by moondancekid »

I always taste my pre-cum, which tastes sweet to me; not salty as in some stroke stories. I have tasted and swallowed my cum and sometimes it's too strong, sometimes it's acceptable and doesn't taste bad at all. If it's too strong, drinking a soft drink or at least a glass of water helps. Otherwise I'll get a bit of a sore throat.
bfranman
Site Admin

Post by bfranman »

I find they're very different but both are great. I'm sure each person's body chemistry, pH balance etc will vary the taste. I find my precum rather sweet and enticing whereas the cum itself is of course thick, saltier, and can be bitter and pungent, though not bad.

Part of my kink is sharing fluids with my partner. I love creampie-ing her and licking some of my cum from her pussy then making out.
Last edited by bfranman on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
skinnywank
Site Admin

Post by skinnywank »

Pre cum is definitely the better option for me too.

I am able to put my penis in my mouth, so I usually end up licking up my pre cum. I'm a pretty big precummer too.

If I stretch and loosen up in a bath or hottub, I can give myself a decent blow job. I used to not like taste of cumming in my mouth, but I bought some cherry flavored lube. The flavor made my cum taste a lot better.
chuck607
Site Admin

Post by chuck607 »

I would have to say the taste of my pre-cum is sweeter than my cum. I like to edge myself or have my wife/girlfriend edge me and scoop up a drop and lick it off my or her finger. When I was young I wanted to find out what my cum tasted like as some women didn't like the taste but after climaxing, like a lot of guys, I just lost interest. I told my ex-wife about my attempts and she offered to help me which made all the difference and with her help I tasted my cum several times and it also helped that it was a turn-on for her.

To me it's not so much about the taste but what it is, my orgasm.

A previous reply said he liked licking his cum off his wife after some had rolled off her and liked the taste of the thinner, clearer liquid. He said he didn't have pre-cum but what he was tasting WAS the same liquid as pre-cum. The pre-cum is produced in a gland in the testicles that carries the sperm to the penis, meeting up with the semen that is produced by the prostate before ejaculation. The semen is the thicker, whiter liquid and the pre-cum (seminal fluid) is mostly transparent and is why ejaculate is marble like in appearance.
jonni650
Site Admin

Post by jonni650 »

I prefer precum since that's usually oozing out quite heavily as I edge. As well, not orgasming leaves me horny and all kinked out; like other here, once I cum, I'm done. I have saved up my cum in a little plastic jar (similiar to the small plastic spice jars in the grocery store) and stored it in the very back of the freezer, safe from curious minds. Once I get it filled up, I'll let it defrost and then enjoy it while indulging in a leisurely stroke fest. It seems to be extremely runny once defrosted, but tastes delicious.
joeeight
Site Admin

Post by joeeight »

I like both. I love to lick the precum off of my wife's nipples when she gives me a handjob, or off of my fingers when I jerk off. Also love to lick my load off of her out of her or share it in a big wet kiss, so hot!
anoth3rguy
Site Admin

Post by anoth3rguy »

I like my precum more than my cum. I edge a lot so I eat precum daily. Usually I don’t eat cum unless I eat my own cream pie. I like my cum mixed with pussy personally.
ranger1
Site Admin

Post by ranger1 »

I never miss a drop of pre-cum and love the taste and even though I've tried my normal cum on many occasions, I really don't like it.
liketomasturbate
Site Admin

Post by liketomasturbate »

Been swallowing my cum since I started masturbating at 12. Sometimes by myself and sometimes licking it off or out of my wife if i'm super horny and want her to know just how horny I am.
bestselfiecollection
Site Admin

Post by bestselfiecollection »

If I'm having a long jerk off session, then I almost ALWAYS taste my pre-cum. During long sessions I will edge quite a lot. A few times I get so close that I have to squeeze the tip of my dick to keep my load from spurting out. While I'm edging I will leak so much pre-cum. It gets all over my dick and hand and works as a PERFECT lube; and makes it so easy to taste because it's all over my fingers. If I really want a good taste of my pre-cum, I will squeeze the tip of my dick to push more pre-cum out and scoop it up with my fingers and lick them clean :) I'm not sure why but I love to play with and taste my pre-cum way more than my cum.

I've tasted my own cum quite a lot of times as well. I've shot it onto my own face or into my own mouth a couple times, but usually when I get the urge to taste my cumshot I'll cum onto my stomach and chest and scoop it up with my fingers and lick them. I've also shot my load right into my hand a couple times and just licked it out of my hand. I don't mind the taste of my cum at all, but it's not something I'm always up to do. I will almost always taste my pre-cum, and use it as lube to jerk; but eating my cum is saved for those especially kinky and horny alone moments! :)
wallentin01
Site Admin

Post by wallentin01 »

My precum is very sweet so I love tasting it. But I love my cum to. It is salty and nice. Like to get my leggs over my head and shout my cum directly in to my mouth. Saves a hole lot of paper. :D
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

I've been tasting and eating both my pre-cum and my cum for decades, but it's not something I do every time, or at least I don't necessarily plan on doing it. I also like to reserve it for those "special moments" and sessions. It's a gourmet treat. An "acquired taste."

But if you have any expectations or fantasies about someone else swallowing it, you should be able to do the same.

I've always sort of considered it a "rite of passage" for a masturbator.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

I’m enjoying this aspect of my masturbation practice more and more lately. I agree eating my cum is a special treat and I need to be ready for and focussed on feeling and swallowing at least some of my creamy load. So fucking hot sometimes!!
However when I’m edging long and hard I prefer to enjoy tasting myself leaking ... and if I have a big build up and good flow I love drinking my sweet precum as I jerk off nice and slow. Hard to ejaculate so I have to be careful but so good to ride that edge as my cock leaks precum for me to taste and enjoy!
It’s our body and our sex to savour and treasure as we choose. So why not Enjoy it! :)
And yes I am stroking edging and tasting my flow of precum here now and it’s So sexy!!;)