recent fantasy thoughts

Share your deepest secrets
exemacs
Site Admin

recent fantasy thoughts

Post by exemacs »

I've recently...over the last few days been wanking to thoughts of seeing my girlfriend and our daughter playing with each other...... I've had some really nice long wanks thinking about watching them do things with each other.... anyone else have these kind of thoughts fantasies ? ... Our daughter is fairly young and just growing up into a woman and seeing her and her mum walk around the house semi naked in the mornings whilst getting ready to go to work/education lessons does my head in recently as I dont know where to look... My |GF is size 16 with huge breasts and our daughter is just fitting into size 8 due to her curves she's inherited from her mum,...and already has size C breasts... I even spot a few of my friends glancing a quick look at her when she is in the room...

pervy and wrong but I guess none of us can help those fantasy thoughts creeping into our heads !!!.....im open to DM's to discuss or give advice to me... I need it lol
jester73
Site Admin

Re: recent fantasy thoughts

Post by jester73 »

You're not alone in those fantasies. I've had many similar ones. Luckily I could share them with the mother and while not ready to go along with the fantasy, made for very hot nights and many hard orgasms. Good luck.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

Nothing too pervy about that fantasy. I always enjoy reading the stories/experiences posted on ST that involve a mom and her daughter!
exemacs
Site Admin

Post by exemacs »

yeah me to, which ones have you liked ?