Younger brother jacked me off when i was 14

Share your deepest secrets
texasboyy
Site Admin

Younger brother jacked me off when i was 14

Post by texasboyy »

Back in the early 70s when I was 14 I was a horny bastard and talked my younger brother into sleeping naked with me one night. I got a boner and he was curious so I talked him into jacking me off. I still feel guilty to this day.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Re: Younger brother jacked me off when i was 14

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I had the same thing happen to me when I was about that same age I was the same way so horny at that age and I didn’t learn about jacking off till I was about 13 or so when I heard some friends at school talking about it during pe and once I tried jacking off I was so addicted to it and I wanted to share it with my brothers when they got older and one night I was sleeping naked and got horny and one of my brothers saw me doing it and so I showed him how to do it and had him jack me off and I jacked him off
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I was about eleven when my older brother and me used to bath together. He got a erection and asked me to hold it and slide it up and down. I knew exactly what he wanted me to do, but did not enjoy it though. I do remember his cock being much bigger than mine and am still wondering if the age difference had me fooled.
oswc726
Site Admin

Post by oswc726 »

I think he did have a larger penis because of his age, but don't forget, he had an erection too. I guess your penis was erect also. Just a thought.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I can't remember having a erection, but very possible. Being four years older than me, it did look like a monster cock! I often remember the size, too!
oswc726
Site Admin

Post by oswc726 »

Yes I understand. I hope you don't feel guilty about that...

I think many young guys, including your brother, sometimes are guided by their raging hormones. Did he repeat the event, and were you willing? Did you receive pleasure from the encounter?

I'm curious too; did you tend to want gay encounters as you grew up?

If you're fantasizing, you may relive the time spent with your brother.... It's normal for those thoughts to be exciting, so don't ever feel guilty.

Some men are primarily hetero as they become adults, but if they experimented as youths, they might later explore gay relations. Remember, your feelings are always valid.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

Only a one time event, and I never felt guilty. I knew it was normal to have a erection at the most awkward times. We never even masturbated together and never even talked about playing together. Maybe that is what kept me strictly straight.
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Post by mikeyjo »

When I was about 15 and my brother 13 he saw me coming out of the shower. I was very hairy for my age and he was fascinated by my bush as he only had a light fuzz at the time. He asked if he could touch my bush. He ended up jerking me off. I returned the favor and gave him his first orgasm.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I remember how I envied his bush, I ended up shaving myself to make the hair gro. I can't remember if it helped, but I did eventually end up with a nice bush.
oswc726
Site Admin

Post by oswc726 »

Nice but they say that's a myth, it don't help. I like a guy to leave body hair natural. After yr experience, how old were you when you started to J/O?
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I was about eight when a friend showed me how to do it. Nothing happened but he told me to keep going. It was some time after that when I felt something happening. I can't remember exactly when, but I kept doing it ever since.
todd1961
Site Admin

Post by todd1961 »

Never had a brother but did it with my cousin. I probably would have enjoyed sharing a bedroom with a brother.
oswc726
Site Admin

Post by oswc726 »

Hi Lex, I haven't been on the forum in a while. From your comment, it seems you had a friend who showed you how to jack off? Your age when that happened was pretty early!! I wonder if you continued having mutual fun later with that guy, or with other guys? Did you have m/m encounters when you started puberty? I'm interested in hearing of guys' experiences when they got together with buddies or classmates.... ;) I didn't have any encounters like that while growing up, sorry to say.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

It was maybe too young, because nothing happened for quite some time and I wondered what it was all about. I did eventually feel something, not much but enough to keep trying. We left town soon after, so the only other time was when I visted a friend during the holidays, and even that was not many times. I became a solo addict.
oswc726
Site Admin

Post by oswc726 »

I see.... I too became a solo aficionado! Like I said, I missed having a pal or acquiantance to show me the way.... Too bad.😥

Thanks for your interesting responses!👍
charlesbarrett
Site Admin

Post by charlesbarrett »

wow !!!! its really interesting
eastbaycal925
Site Admin

Post by eastbaycal925 »

Older brother 16, jacked me off when I was 12, he used to come into my room at night and play with ne6, eventually he started to suck me and my balls. After several times I ran my hand up his thigh and felt his much larger cock and that really turned me in. I would jack him off and watch him cum all over, this led to mutually blow jobs as well. This went on for several years, it was a lot of fun, married now but still enjoy some m/m play.
ross1957
Site Admin

Post by ross1957 »

I don't have brothers, but when I was 14 my best friend had a 12 year old younger brother. Once when I was sleeping over , my friend and I were chatting and listening to music in his room, we were alone in the house his parents had gone out somewhere. His younger brother came in and joined us. Wel started to play a dare game, which was getting more daring and before long we were all naked and hard. We dared his brother to masthrbate each of us in turn and we him.
peejaybee
Site Admin

Post by peejaybee »

texasboyy wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:44 am Back in the early 70s when I was 14 I was a horny bastard and talked my younger brother into sleeping naked with me one night. I got a boner and he was curious so I talked him into jacking me off. I still feel guilty to this day.
When I was about 15 me and my 10 year old brother wanked each other on two occasions. The first time we were playing around on my bed and I remember he ended up on top of me and started having like jokey play sex, but it made me super hard which my brother noticed. I can't quite remember everything but I know I ended up with my dick out and my brother wanking me. After I came, it was sort of embarrassing and he left, but short while later it happened again, except this time I wanked his little button too and then he got on top and wanked me whilst rubbing his dick against me. Again, after we sort of zipped ourselves up and it was a bit awkward, and we never discussed or did it again though.
jpeters1985
Site Admin

Post by jpeters1985 »

texasboyy, don't feel guilty, it's very natural.

I wish I had had a brother to share this with.