Blowjob Fantasies

Share your deepest secrets
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Blowjob Fantasies

Post by penedeconejo »

It seems that nobody wants to teach me how to stroke and suck a cock. :cry: I know that I am being very particular and very careful, but if I'm going to suck a cock I'm going to do it on my terms. :) I'm not going to suck just any cock ;) . I'm afraid of diseases as men are basically pigs and will stick their cocks anywhere. :twisted: I know, I'm a man :o I don't want a huge, fat cock that will choke me and make the experience distasteful (pun intended :lol: ) and difficult.
I'm just asking for a circumcised cock that is visually appealing to me as well as somewhere near the appropriate size that I think would make the experience enjoyable for both of us. As if things work out I would like it to turn into a FWB relationship. You know, just swapping blowjobs when needed. 8-) I'm not emotionally into men, just their cocks. :twisted: So I don't want a touching, hugging, cuddling, kissing type of relationship. Am I asking too much :? :? :(

And it's not like I don't have anything to offer in return.
Attachments
08-30-03-19a.jpg
08-30-03-19a.jpg (51.55 KiB) Viewed 4752 times
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Re: Blowjob Fantasies

Post by penedeconejo »

I don't know if anyone here is sympathetic to my situation, but here's an example of the replies I get.

A guy contacted me and asked if I wanted to meet. I said yes, but it was not for immediate gratification. That I needed to discuss the situation and work up to the act. I told him it might take some time to actually get there.
He replied, can you host and how long do you think it will take to get there.
Like after 60 years of being straight that after an hour of conversation I'm just gonna grab his cock and suck it.
Who knows, it may have happened, but if it did it would be spontaneous and not forced by simple time constraints.
Men are such fuckin' pigs, unsympathetic assholes and unwilling to invest any time in what might have and could have been a great FWB relationship.
erosfan
Site Admin

Post by erosfan »

I fantasize about being watched as my wife gives me a blow job.
We have discussed it and that is as far as it went.
biggee
Site Admin

Post by biggee »

I often fantasize about been woken up by a bj but not from my wife!
I would love my eldest step daughter (theres a story about her) to sneak in my room while im asleep, i alway sleep near the edge of the bed so she if she did she could crouch down at the side of the bed and start sucking my cock while my wife sleeps next to me
brooker
Site Admin

Post by brooker »

I hear you, I'm a similar age and I feel the same. This fantasy just won't settle down, much less go away. Not really into all the other man to man stuff ( not really true, I would let the right guy fuck me :oops: ) but having a good clean guy to exchange blow jobs with would be a blast. Contact me by email if you like. Cheers.

An update people. Since I wrote the earlier part I had a free Saturday afternoon about six weeks ago. I rang a number from the personal ads in the paper and arranged to spend a couple of hours with another man. Well hung and adventurous the ad said. It also said clean and discreet. I was very nervous but a couple of bourbons settled that. Steve met me at the door and I was soon relaxed enough to get on his massage table. I was amazed how 'at home' I felt and even allowed him to place a butt plug in me. I was loving the massage so much and I was rubbing his hard cock thru his shorts. When he moved up close enough I took him out and took him in my mouth, sucking him as best as I knew how. We moved to his bedroom and sucked each other in 69 position for a short while. He asked if i wanted him to fuck me. I was worried about his seven inch cock but yes I did. He promised to take things slowly and after only some small pain I relaxed enough that he was fucking me long and hard in all different positions. And it was great and felt so good, it felt normal and I enjoyed it so much. After about ten minutes he unloaded his cum deep inside me. Afterward I felt as sexually satisfied as I ever have. I haven't been back yet but I will be because it's an experience I want more than once.
My advice fellow travellers is this. If you have this fantasy, make it happen, be discreet, you won't regret it.