If a family member sees you nude, does it get you excited?

Share your deepest secrets
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

If a family member sees you nude, does it get you excited?

Post by bigoldbendyone »

A few years ago I was at my sons home and we were watching their children. I had to use the restroom and while I was standing in front of the toilet both my grand kids ran in and stood next to me and watched me go. It was weird to say the least. My son said they did that to him all the time. Since then they have grown out of it. Thankfully too. I was wondering if this happened to others? I did not get aroused then but from time to time my mind runs back to that. I also has a masseuse walk in on me before I even got my pants back on. I keep running that back in my mind too. Am I weird or what?
johnaked
Site Admin

Re: If a family member sees you nude, does it get you excite

Post by johnaked »

Years ago, when our children were small, I used to be naked a lot at home (although my wife was not) and the boys were used to me being like that - I always sleep naked and so it was natural to have breakfast in the same way - I only stopped when my eldest reached puberty (probably because his cock was bigger than mine!) - we still saw each other naked as we had an open plan bathroom... It was great to see his cock develop and hair grow but it didn't ever make me hard etc...

A few years later, my youngest walked in on me wanting on top of my bed starkers, I'd forgotten that he was staying with us after a messy break-up with his girlfriend at the time - I was past the point of no return and he stood their open mouthed while I came... he just chuckled and said that he was glad that I could still do it at my age (he was 21 I was mid 40's) - he had just had a shower and was naked except for a towel around his waist... He stood there for a short while (seemed like an eternity) while I wiped up the cum - as he turned I noticed he was getting a stiffy - I didn't need much of an imagination to guess what he was going off to his room to do!

Nothing happened after that but I still enjoy waking with guys on cam so if you fancy a cam or a chat - send me a message! :o
mrhandy
Site Admin

Post by mrhandy »

My wife and I were at home/social nudists almost since we were married and also raised our daughters in the lifestyle. I don't think that I was ever aroused in front of them or any of their friends.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

I saw my sister nude when she was a teenager and when she was an adult. And yes, I got excited by the view. (and she has seen me nude as well)
pitlord
Site Admin

Post by pitlord »

It hasn't happened since my kids were small and it didn't then but my guess is if it were to happen today it would.
selfsatisfied
Site Admin

Post by selfsatisfied »

Yes - being seen is a real sexual trigger for me. It's probably partly because my cock is a strange shape, and I was intensely ashamed of it for years. It probably also has its roots in the fact that I developed early and often had a semi-erection. I was a side show for my friends, who used to constantly try to look at my swelling bulge.

I've had some very long and frantic masturbation sessions after being seen.
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Post by penedeconejo »

Once when I was about 14 my older sister burst in on me while I was masturbating on my bed. I always laid on my bed completely nude when masturbating and when she saw me I was fully erect and stroking away. She gasped, smiled sheepishly, apologized and walked away closing the door behind her. I had an amazing orgasm after she left fantasizing about all the different scenarios that could have transpired, but didn't.
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

Why worry? The same members of the family! Another thing the neighbors or acquaintances. Then yes, the adrenaline is boiling.
easypeasy
Site Admin

Post by easypeasy »

As I mentioned elsewhere, my family did the hippie sexual liberation lifestyle when I was growing up, so there was a ton of nudity all the time. You'd think that would have desensitized me, but instead I think it gave me a kink! I'm not sure it turns me on in real life, actually. I have residual self-consciousness from growing up around them that way, I think. But I fantasize about getting caught naked by my family members all the time. Major, major fantasy for me. I love to think about them catching me in the shower, or just out of it. Catching me masturbating, especially the idea of them walking in as I start to come and being unable to stop, so they watch me fuck myself through it, or finger myself until every last spasm is over. I loooooove that idea.

I do like to tease myself around them in real life. I'll wear a short nightie with no panties and go to the kitchen when I'm visiting family, bending over to get things out of low cupboards and letting the nightie ride up until I can feel it *almost* showing my bare pussy. Or I'll wear a loose low-cut pajama top and make sure to bend over so I can feel my tits hanging down and visible through the neckline. Sometimes I'll put a dildo up my pussy or my ass and go do chores or talk to my family, feeling it shift inside me while I move around and talk to them.
texasboyy
Site Admin

Post by texasboyy »

I grew up seeing my younger brother and sister naked all the time (and they me). I love being naked in front of anyone willing to look, especially when they are naked too. My parents got divorced when I was young right after my sister was born so my mom raised us. It was the 60s and 70s so she was pretty liberal, but also shy. She saw us naked all the time but I didn’t see her naked until I was 13.

We were sharing a bathroom (only one in the cheap apartment). I was in shower and she was at mirror wearing a towel. Her towel fell off and she yelped and pulled it back up. A jolt of electricity shot though me at the quick sight of her bare round butt, saggy boobs and full bush and I got a boner.

Her towel fell off again and that time I laughed and told her she may as well leave it off since I’d seen everything. She laughed too and agreed. She also said it was fair since she saw me naked all the time.

So I watched through the glass shower door as she finished applying make-up. If she noticed or bothered her, she never said anything. When she was finished, she turned to say she was going to get dressed and head out.

She looked right at my boner, smiled, and said “Boys will be boys.” Then she left closing the door. I started to jack off furiously. Then my sister walked in and stopped when she saw me pumping away. I didn’t care because she and my brother had seen me do it before.

She started giggling as she pulled down her shorts and panties and sat on the toilet to pee. She kept watching me until I shot my load. She told me to clean it out because she was going to shower and didn’t want to stand in it.

So I washed it around with my foot to make sure it went down the drain. She stood up, wiped herself, and then took off her shirt. Naked, she waited for me to step out and she stepped in.

We chatted as I dried off. Then my brother walked in and told my sister to hurry up. Joking I said it was a big shower so just get in with her. He said okay, stripped and stepped in. She told him to get out but he just grabbed the soap and started washing.

She sighed, went back to washing and told him not to let his thing touch her. He pushed his dick up against her and she yelled “EWWW!” He and I laughed. I asked why it was gross since she had touched mine before. She just shrugged and went back to washing.

My brother grabbed her hand and pushed it against his penis. She yelled “Stop it!” and we both laughed again. I had to go to school so I finished drying off and left. After that day, my mom loosened up and had no issue being naked in front of us. I miss those days.
texasboyy
Site Admin

Post by texasboyy »

I've also seen several female and male cousins naked throughout the years because a bunch of us lived in the same city. The guys and I used to get together every week to jack of together in the woods behind my house. We'd also play strip poker with the female cousins. They'd look but we never got them to touch us or let us touch them. Too bad because some had great bodies for their ages.
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

My sister was an exhibitionist and used to walk around naked all the time...she is 7years younger than me so I had a head start on her when it came to sex...of course there was always the show and tell, but things got better as she got older and wanted to fool around...when she was 17 she came into my room caught me jerking off just as I was about to cum. she stopped me and wanted to continue it for me. I let her, then I asked her if I could do her and she said yes. One thing led to another and I showed her the finer ways of having an orgasm, I thought she was going to come unglued as I started to eat her pussy and lick her. She was so wet when I fingered her and she got wetter, then she wanted me to put my cock inside her, well she was on the pill due to a screw up period thing and sex was great. Anytime she wanted it she got it and the same went for me...it was that way for years..she always shaved her pussy so it was nice to lick.
katarina
Site Admin

Post by katarina »

One of the symptoms of my son's puberty was that he started watching/voyeur me in various situations. There was a moment when it was actually a kind of game in the beginning - he pretended that nothing was happening, I pretended not to see it - so it was sometimes quite exciting for me. Then he began to be more intrusive and did not hide, so it only annoyed me and I did not feel comfortable in my own home.
latinababii
Site Admin

Post by latinababii »

I do. Especially if it’s my little brother. He just can’t ever take his eyes off me whenever he happens to see me naked. It’s obvious he likes what he sees and it really turns me on knowing how much he enjoys it.
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

When I was a teen I used to get off on giving my dad peeks. My parents were divorced so every other weekend my sister and I would stay with our dad at his apartment. I was a gymnast and very petite with small A cup breasts. I would go bra less and wear loose fitting tanks when I did my stretching exercises in his living room. When I bent over I would give him a glimpse of my pert little breasts, sometimes holding a pose for a minute or more. It was kind of a game for me to catch him peeking. He thought he was being indiscreet, but it was pretty obvious he was looking.

When I was 15 I upped the game. I had been shaving my pussy since I hit puberty to avoid having exposed hairs from my gym leotards. I would do various things like go without panties and wear shorts with large loose fitting legs. I would pretend to nap on his couch and carefully position my leg so there was a clean view of my bald little mound. I would also walk around wearing my bra and a thong giving him a clear view as I walked from the bathroom to the bedroom.

My favorite thing was to shower with the bathroom door a bit open. From where his couch was located you could see the bathroom mirror clearly through the partially open door. I knew just where to stand when I dried off to expose myself fully, sometimes even bending over to expose my pussy and butt hole or spreading my pussy lips in front of the mirror. It turned me on to think about him masturbating to me and I would often go to my room and Jill while thinking about it.
ric
Site Admin

Post by ric »

It does for me. I go nude much of the time, and when my mom or sister is around, I will go to whatever room they are in, and start a conversation. It doesn't take long before my cock is standing up. My mom is 92, and has complimented me that I still have a hard cock in my 60's. I really enjoy it if we talk long enough that I start having pre-cum streaming from my cock.
jman2211
Site Admin

Post by jman2211 »

She's not a blood relative but my younger brother wife my Sister in law.
I get extremely turned on and I am pretty sure she gets turned on too.
Real quick, I will give you a little back story.
There's 3 year's between my brother and I and being close in age it was common during our teens to see each other naked either from the gym or taking showers at home. It became clear around 17 year's old that he got the short end of the stick in penis size, Where mine is a healthy 8 inches and very thick my poor brother on a good day was 5 and half inches and thin. I knew it was a touchy subject so I never made fun of him and always tried to encourage him saying its not the size.
Anyway around 6 year's ago he started dating and eventually marrying a beautiful woman. 5 foot 8inches tall natural blonde hair greenish blue eye's, nice set of tits and a gorgeous bum. At first I was very jealous and was in amazement that he married such a beautiful woman, in time I learned just to be happy for them both.

The first time she caught me naked was totally by accident the only time. It was Thanksgiving and we both met up at our parent's house to stay for 5 days, him and his wife and me alone.
They said they were going out so I said Goodbye and went upstairs to take a shower. My parents just have the one bathroom and I guess she left her bag in the bathroom for some reason and they turned around and my brother waited in the car while she went to get it. By now I was fully naked and supporting a vicious hard on, I was about to take care of it in the shower when the door opened up and there she was in shock but not covering her eyes staring hard at my stiff cock after what felt a lifetime she said I am so sorry I forgot something, In which I replied its ok your married to my brother and that makes us family. Her bag was next to me on the stool about waist height, She bent down and leaned forward to grab her face only inches from my cock. It took everything in me not pull her closer and the whole time her eyes were fixed on my cock by this time it was throbbing. She got her bag and turned around looked again and said bye. I figured she would have told my brother what happened but she never did.
Usually I skip Christmas at my parents but when I learned she was going to be there, I showed up and planned my night around when I heard her go upstairs. The first night I feel asleep waiting but on the second night I heard the door in the next room open at which time I turned on the light stood up naked opened my door wide open. A minute later there she was standing looking at me. Not saying anything. I don't know what came over me but I began to stroke my cock in front of her, She just stood there at that time I walked up to her and took her hand and pulled her in and closed the door, still she said nothing, i sat her down on the bed and placed her hand on my cock she felt all around my shaft and before I could say anything she starts sucking my cock. At first slow and easy then like a process woman. It was too much I shot my load in her mouth.

She wipes her chin and says I haven't stop thinking about you since Thanksgiving and I know then I needed to fuck her.
I laid her down on the bed and lifted her sleep shirt and I wasn't disappointed her vagina was everything I fantasized about clean shaven. Time definitely wasn't on my side I had no idea if my brother was a sleep or will come looking for her, so I skipped the foreplay and opened her legs and put the tip of my cock into her tight cunt.
Once the tip entered I slowly sank my cock in her her moaning got louder and louder I was forced to place the pillow over her mouth. Once I had all of me in her I felt her fingernails dig into my back and with that I began to drill her hard, I pounded her for a good 10 minutes I think she came 3 times or she acted like she did.
I got carried away myself and busted my nut all inside her.
Once I got of her she stood up and left the room. Now guilt set in I couldn't believe I just betrayed my brother by fucking his wife and loved every minute of it.
The next morning we didn't say much to each other except for the one time she whispered in my ear, my pussy is raw and sore.
That was 6 year's ago and every holiday we both sneak off and fuck like two horny teenager's. I love her tight pussy and she tells me my brother cant make her come and she doesn't want to go outside the marriage for some sick reason she thinks because I am his brother its ok to let me pound her pussy and by the third time I was stretching her ass out and turned this on outside a sweet wife into my personal slut who lets me do what ever I want.
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

when i discovered masturbation at about 7-8 i dont know why but i wanted to show my mum. so one bath time i skinned my foreskin back and walked into the bathroom with my rock hard boy cock and stood there wanking off. she was taken back but i felt so horned up with her seeing me in all my glory enjoying the sensation of rubbing my cock and knowing she had never seen my cock head before. she told me to leave it alone but i said no look watch. she wasn't impressed.

usually after having a bath and when i was in my pyjamas i would play with my cock whilst she was watching TV. i would start out with getting it out of my fly and playing with it hidden then get more and more daring until i was openly wanking off. she wouldn't notice half the time but i think this was the reason she had me go stay with my dad.

when i got to about 14 i recalled some of those memories when i was wanking and it kind of triggered it off again. i wanted her to see my cock so i left my bedroom door wide open whilst i was wanking, positioned myself in plain sight i heard her coming up the stairs so i started going for it. i looked up to see her just about to get to the top of the stairs so i laid back closed my eyes and just went for it and i shot my strings of cum. i know she must have seen it because i made sure i made enough noise.

not too long after that same year we went to south africa to visit a relative, we were staying in a place with high walls private swimming pool. it started by me walking around naked, i noticed her look down at my cock a few times and it aroused me. so then i started walking around with my foreskin rolled back so she could see the helmet. the first time she saw it with the head out she kept her eyes on it a bit longer than usual and i sort of got more daring from there.

i had noticed previously. i remember being on the lounger and she called out asking me if i wanted a drink. the thought popped into my head let her see your rock hard cock, so by the time she came back with a drink i was laying there rock hard. the sun made me horny as hell too. she laid on the lounger next to me and i just though fuck it just closed my eyes and started wanking off making little groans of pleasure speeding up as i got more into it until i felt it about to blow then just let it go off like a fountain. reached over grabbed a towel wiped the cum off my chest laid there for a while then dived in the pool. i would some times lay on the airbed in the pool and wanking off i past caring if she was looking or not i just enjoyed wanking naked in the sun.

i felt funny about all this for years but i kept recalling the memories when wanking off to them nd i wanted her to see my fully grown man cock so when i was about 24 i was between flats and stayed at my mums. i remember being so god damn horny all day, rampant on the tube home. i walked in the back door into the kitchen and basically dropped my pants to my ankles and just started wanking off. in walks my mum with a plate and a cup in her hand heading for the sink. she was startled and said ohhhh. i was so horned up i said watch, look at this and got my bell end right out and shook my cock about then started tugging at it again. she turned away and put the things in the sink. i was insisting she looked so she turned back to me and i said i want you to see me cum, look at that fucking cock as i shot my load my swollen helmet spurting ropes of cum. she walked out of the kitchen and said you better clean that up.

another one that stays in my mind was i was staying at my aunties. i remember having a wank in bed i shot my load and fell asleep with cum on my chest. my aunty told me she came into my room the night before probably to turn off my bedside lamp. it turned me on knowing she had seen my spent cock and cum.

i really did feel weird for all this i even wanked off in front of my dad more than a few times. i enjoyed playing with my penis and i enjoyed my parent seeing that i was enjoying what they gave me.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

When I was younger and living at home yes it would excite me if a family member seen me nude. I would really get excited if it was my sister or one of my female cousins that I was close to. There was one time when I was younger and just starting to go thru puberty that my sister and our twin female cousins saw me naked and I saw the 3 of them naked cause we changed to go swimming in the same bathroom and I got excited when that happened and they saw me. That memory has help me jerk off a few times.
echocorner
Site Admin

Re: If a family member sees you nude, does it get you excited?

Post by echocorner »

It's not happened often but on some occasions since my teens, when certain family members have caught me nude I have got turned on. First few times, when I was a hormonal teenager, it was my sister and I used to get very excited by that.
But have also enjoyed other family members catching me over the years