My number 1 fantasy.......

Share your deepest secrets
mushroomhead
Site Admin

My number 1 fantasy.......

Post by mushroomhead »

Would be to be the person in the center of a circle jerk. I want as many guys as possible to participate and just cover me with cum. :oops:
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Re: My number 1 fantasy.......

Post by mushroomhead »

Ok forget my previous post and fantasy. I now have a new fantasy, and I just cant explain it. Let me explain.

My brother has this friend which has been our room-mate now for several months. I always said that this guy is the ultimate room-mate, he is quiet, doesn't complain, pays his bills, etc, and just is a cool person to hang with as he likes a lot of the same things as I do.

But here is where things have changed in just the last day, and I can't explain why. Well, maybe not in the past day, but definitely adding up till then.

This was my brother's friend, who started to stay with us and pay rent. But then he found out how much of a pain my brother could be with all his drinking. That actually brought the roommate and me just a bit closer together, as he would rather spend time with me than his original friend, my brother. Nothing close though, just friends.

But, as of yesterday, and I cant explain this, but damn, I have had feelings of how I wanted to approach him in a sexual manner. If nothing else, I really want to suck his cock. I have never in my life had a gay experience, but have always been bi-curious. But today, all I can think about is somehow getting this guy to know that all I want is a fun experience, for me and him. I don't care if he doesn't want anything else, all I want to do is suck his cock. I have never seen it, don't know what it looks like. But yet, I want it. One time, I had this from a girlfriend. Her first action on me was to give me a BJ, and she did this several times, and I asked her on a couple of occasions if she wanted more, and she said that she just wanted that and that was thrill enough for her. I didn't understand that at the time, but now I do. I mean, if I could just give this guy a blowjob, it would be the finest experience I could have. Doesn't matter if he gave me one or whatever, but just me sucking him off, that would be a dream come true for me. Its all I can think about today, but I just don't know how to approach him with this. I am scared of how he might react. I have never heard him react to gays in anyway, so I really have no idea on how he feels about the subject.

But this feeling is strong, very strong. But it surprises me as how strng it just came on today. Even so strong I had to write about it. I swear, within the next few days, I am going to act on it somehow, I just dont know how. I hope I dont screw things up and wreck something as good as a nice friendship. I hope it either works out and I can suck his cock, or either I try and he just says no and we still stay friends and roomates. But damn, I really want that cock in my mouth.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

Mushroomhead, regarding your first fantasy, you might like the 6-part story I wrote and posted on the old site. It begins as a true story and then goes into fantasy-- my fantasy not unlike yours.

A Test of Trust
Pt 1 - Jan. 18, 2010
www.solotouch.com/story/a-test-of-trust-pt-1-35570
Pt. 2 Feb. 2, 2010
www.solotouch.com/story/a-test-of-trust-pt-2-35669
Pt. 3 Feb 2, 2010
www.solotouch.com/story/a-test-of-trust-pt-3-35812
Pt. 4 March 6, 2010
www.solotouch.com/story/a-test-of-trust-pt-4-36133
Pt. 5- March 7, 2010
www.solotouch.com/story/a-test-of-trust-pt-5-36162
Pt. 6 March 8, 2010
www.solotouch.com/story/a-test-of-trust-pt-6-36179
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

This is how my fantasy would go...I would give anything for it to unfold and for me to know...

The moon was full and bright as he lay out on the patio chaise lounge chair…he was only covered by the towel around his waist for he had just finished his shower…it was not to chilly and his body could feel the difference from the shower temperature to the air around him…this made his body just a little tight…his ball sack was wrinkled and they, his nuts were pulled up inside him so as to protect them from the coolness of the air…he had brought with him his K-Y warming gel, K-Y lubricating oil and baby oil…it was time to fantasize…and he knew it would be good…he had been on the edge too long and needed to make love…even if it was only in his mind…so he started
He lay there and pulled his knees up so that he could gently stroke his cock to make it hard and as he did he could feel that his body temperature was rising…he was fantasizing in his mind thoughts of being touched touched gently slowly easily how his cock was being touched how the foreskin was being manipulated up and down exposing the head of his cock he could smell the pre cum oozing out of his cock then he could feel it as it dripped down the tip and ran under the foreskin…this made the manipulation of his cock easier…he added more of his oils and gels to make it wetter and easier to play…the best was the baby oil this with the others warmed him more...the more he fantasized the more pre cum oozed out and the harder he got…he knew that he had to stop otherwise he would cum and he didn’t want that not just yet anyway…he loosened the towel and it fell off his body exposing him to the basking moonlight…in this light he could see that he was hard as if he didn’t know and feel it…it was a good feeling a feeling that he loved and one that he had experienced many times before. His thoughts wandered and wandered he thought of her doing the same thing to her body…to her pussy.
He lay there just enjoying the moment wondering if anyone else was doing the same thing…was there a female out on her patio playing with her pussy wanting a man to touch her??? These were questions that he could not answer but was sure that there was another human being doing and having the same thoughts as him…this made even harder and hornier and as he touched his hard cock he could feel that there was more precum on it…it was so wet oh how good it felt…he slowly touched the tip and felt the cum and then he slowly pulled the foreskin down making sure that he took his cum and made the tip of his cock wetter and wetter with it…he added still more lubrication he was so wet now and hard.
Gently he touched his body simulating it to the fullest all the touches that he could fantasize about someone doing to him his body was tense tight and excited…he thought about that female laying on her patio doing the same thing with her body and he was jealous of her, yes jealous of the way that she could make her body cum more than once and he couldn’t…he wanted that feeling, he wanted to experience what a woman felt when she made love with a man, he wanted to know the experience a cock being pushed inside of a vagina he wanted to feel the rubbing of it up against the clit he wanted it so bad…no one could understand that, no one that he had ever told it to could ever understand what he really wanted to feel…words from a woman could not give him the feelings…this may sound funny but he wanted to be woman for just one night and have his lover to trade places so they could experience each other feelings…he wanted her to feel her body as he did as he would shoot cum out of his cock into her pussy…he wanted to squeeze the vagina around the cock as she did to him many times…he wanted to cum more than once he wanted to feel the tongue on the clit, he wanted it so bad…all this fantasizing made him harder, wetter and tighter as he lay on the patio with nothing on at all under the bright moon…it was fantastic it was mind boggling it was enjoyment at its best…
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I also have a similar fantasy which is to take care of (give handjobs to) a few men until they cum on me. My preference would be 2 to 5 respectful, like-minded men just looking to get off. I could also see a scenario where I end up sucking their cocks. I would like to be watched doing this by other men or women. After finishing them all off, I jack off and shoot my own massive load.