8%
Stranger - on Cam
20%

Total votes: 1034

george
Site Admin

Male Mutual Masturbation

Post by george »

I am interested to know what males you have masturbated with?
oldfartforfun
Site Admin

Re: Male Mutual Masturbation

Post by oldfartforfun »

I have masturbated with several other men and enjoyed it very much!!! I would love to find others who would like to enjoy it with me ! :D
namyagnamyag
Site Admin

Post by namyagnamyag »

I have lost count!
litehau5
Site Admin

Post by litehau5 »

I'm a terrible man for I've had mutual masturbation experiences with my brother as well as various close friends (to a much lesser degree). Hope I've found a supportive community here!
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

Not so terrible. As long as no one was harmed...
paulie
Site Admin

Post by paulie »

Several times with a male friend (long time ago and lost touch, sadly) and a male cousin when much younger...
abaycum
Site Admin

Post by abaycum »

I had a long period in my teens when I had mutual masturbation with my close peers. Since being widowed it would be good to find another male who was compatible and revisit those times.
hobbler
Site Admin

Post by hobbler »

I was (oops, just reread the site rules on age so I have to delete any age under 13 years old) when my next door neighbor taught me how to "beat off" one night during a sleep over. He was (bleep) and had learned it from our preachers son (who was also [bleep]) one night during a sleep over at his house. I immediately taught it to my best friend who was the same age as me. Seems like whenever I went on a camp out, or had one in our back yard {in a WW2 surplus pup tent} with neighborhood friends, we ended up beating off, either together or by ourselves while watching each other. We were too young to cum but not have an orgasm or "dry" cum.

Unfortunately, now that I'm 60, all of my jack off buddies have made the transition to the great orgasm in the sky. The shame is that now that I have false teeth, I don't have anybody to "not" try them out on (while they're not in my mouth that is)! :P
mrhandy
Site Admin

Post by mrhandy »

I have had many mutual masturbation buds since I was a teen.
Best friend in high school, a couple of guys on my football team(American football), college roommates, roommate during divorce, and quite a few guys, couples, that my wife and I met during visits to social nudist venues.
Since my wife died, almost six years ago, I have added quite a few more.
I also have had, and still have, a few lady friends that are, look but don't touch, masturbation friends.
nanito
Site Admin

Post by nanito »

I have masturbated a few times with young college men in adult theaters. I love feeling their pulsating uncut dicks in my hand. I rub the precum on their glans as I roll their foreskins up and down. If course I also love how they do me.
A couple of times I pickup up the young guys in their twenties and spent a couple of hours naked cock to cock in motels.
Love to get oral from the young men. I alway use a condom and don't engage in anal. I just love handling their balls and foreskin covered penises. Love their cock smell and making them cumm.
mrhandy
Site Admin

Post by mrhandy »

I have had many mutual masturbation friends, male and female(90% male) since I was 12 until the present time.
All have been people I knew for a while, never with a stranger or first time/one time hook-up.
bimalco
Site Admin

Post by bimalco »

totally strangers
rabbit420
Site Admin

Post by rabbit420 »

I guess that I led a fairly sheltered childhood as I never really masturbated with any of my friends, but my brother talked me into stroking his penis once. He is 6 years older than I am and he was just reaching puberty at the time. We shared a bedroom and one night he told me to come close to his bed because he had something to show me. He pulled down his covers and there adorned by sparse pubic hair stood his erect penis. I had experienced erections myself, but I had never seen another erect penis. He asked me if I would touch it. Being young and curious I sheepishly agreed and reached out and grabbed it. Then he told me to hold it between my fingers and thumb and rub it up and down. I could tell he was enjoying what I was doing because his penis was getting harder and starting to twitch. All of a sudden he started convulsing, let out a loud moan and this white, slimy liquid squirted from the tip. I thought I had hurt him or done something wrong, but he explained to me that this was normal and I would have the same thing happen when I got older.
hardcurve
Site Admin

Post by hardcurve »

I engaged in mutual masturbation with two different guys in my teens. Both were close friends.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

My true story actually is the first one I wrote and uploaded to the old ST site:
http://www.solotouch.com/erotica/grope/ ... derBy=date
"Scout Grope," Dec 2009-- a true story about my one and only experience with another guy.
oldman
Site Admin

Post by oldman »

My first mutual masturbation experience was when I was fairly young. An older neighbor taught me how and we had several sessions together. It started a lifelong love for the act.

I now have a friend my own age who shares the pleasure with me along with other oral pleasures.
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Post by bigoldbendyone »

I have masturbated with several other guys when we were all just learning how fun it was to do. There were 4 of us and I was the only one who was able to shoot his cum. When I was in my teens, I jacked off with 3 other teens of which one of them was my cousin. I got married so not much happened until one night when I was working as a security guard and an older guy came up and started talking about just stuff in general. Then he took the conversation to sex. We ended up jacking off in front of each other. After that I have jacked in front of a guy in a video booth, and twice in front of guys in YMCA showers. Only once in front of some girls who were peeking through holes in a changing room wall. Didn't cum but wanted too. A guy came in and almost caught me. :twisted:
jarvisjerkins
Site Admin

Post by jarvisjerkins »

I have masturbated with a couple of different guys and both were close friends. One has passed away and one I get together with about once a year for some fun. I wish it was more often, but I take what I can get.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

I masturbated with a co-worker a few times when I was in my 20's. I now have a couple of friends that I get together with to have fun.
PAnudist
Site Admin

Post by PAnudist »

I have had several good friends Ive masturbated with since being a young teen through high school. As I got into my mid 20s I had a couple friends who I used to masturbate with on hikes and stuff. Its been a while now though.. :/
Last edited by PAnudist on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.