Masturbating with another guy

Share your deepest secrets
jay023
Site Admin

Masturbating with another guy

Post by jay023 »

Hello all,

I have been a reader of solotouch for probably 10 years now and I love the stories. I have the fantasy of masturbating together with another male. I think about it a lot and would really like to turn it into reality but if I would tell my girlfriend she would freak out I think.. :(

Any advice on what I can do?

Jay
johnnf
Site Admin

Re: Masturbating with another guy

Post by johnnf »

Sorry Jay,

I don't have any suggestions for you. My male-male experience happened quite by accident.

I'm a nudist, and what goes on behind closed doors is private, as it is in the textile world, too. On one of my naked cruises....yes, that's right, a cruise ship filled with a variety of naked people... I received an invite on my ship's cabin phone. You see some of us, like to share giving and receiving massages, and from another site, it was known by a few, that I may be interested in joining a private party. How far a person goes, is up to the receiver, and no, means no.

Now, I'm heterosexual, but nudists are quite comfortable being naked, and open minded about sexual orientation. The call I received was to join a mutual masturbation session in a particular room one afternoon. I was expecting a room with a few couples, men and women. The door was propped open slightly, the lights were dimmed, and as I opened the door, I saw that there were about seven naked men in the room. Some were receiving, some were giving. My first thought was to turn away, but I stopped and considered that it was just masturbation. ;) I won't go into details, but let me tell you that I did climax, and had the chance to bring two other guys to their own climax.

Would I do it again. You bet! ;)
morningwd
Site Admin

Post by morningwd »

Jay, I did exactly that yesterday. It was the 4th time my friend and I have got together and I love every minute of it. If you would like to hear more please private me, I'd be happy to tell you how we got together.
jay023
Site Admin

Post by jay023 »

Thanks for your replies guys. :)
I hope more will reply to give me some advice..
intoit62
Site Admin

Post by intoit62 »

Been awhile since I have but it was a lot of fun. I have no problem with anybody doing this with another man. I have always enjoyed jacking off and even though I am in my fifties, still do it whenever I can. My drive is not slowing down any.
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Hi Jay, I am straight, but as I have got older, and sex at home has waned, I decided that I would seek adventures elsewhere. As I didn't want to "betray" my wife, I decided to seek out places where other men wanted to play.
I had some “early learning” experiences with a friend when I was of school age, and remember playing with his cock, sucking his balls and he fingering my anus, so these memories came flooding back.
I found a dogging site (very popular in the UK!) that gave information about sites that bi-sexual or gay men would gather for fun. Some were public toilets, wooded or country parks, or hidden lay-bys.
I was on business in the South of England and noticed that there was a public toilet listed, near where I was going, so in the late afternoon, I tentatively pulled in to this sleepy village car park.
I walked into the toilet, which was dim and dingy but clean, and two guys, of a similar age, were stood at the urinal.
I fished my cock out of my trousers, and made out I was going to pee. I sensed the one nearest to me was looking at me, and I could see him slowly pulling on his cock.
I began to get aroused and started to wank slowly, and I deliberately looked at him. As soon as I did that he scooted over to the side of me, and his friend went around behind us.
The guy next to me then took hold of my hardening cock and started to wank me off, the guy behind had his cock out and was wanking slowly.
I took hold of his thick, uncut cock (I am cut) and for the first time since my early days, I was holding another man's cock. As it was uncut, I was delighted in being able to peel his foreskin backwards and forwards as I wanked him slowly. We kept this up for a little while, and then suddenly he bent down and put my cock in his mouth.
I gasped, not only because I was surprised at what he just did, but he swirled his tongue around the base of my solid cock-head then sucked. The sensations were amazing as he rolled his tongue around my cock, and then pushed it further into his mouth.
At the same time the guy who was behind, still with his cock in his hand, rubbed my arse, and shoved his fingers between my buttocks, pushing his fingers hard against my hole. Then he put his hands on my hips and proceeded to hump against my arse. I could feel his hard cock rubbing between my buttocks.
My sucking friend carried on for some time, with the other guy humping me from behind, bringing me close to the edge. Then suddenly they both stood up, as if at a signal, stood next to me and wanked furiously. I joined in and wanked my wet cock hard, until we all spurted our cum into the urinal.
Considering I had never touched another man’s cock ever, I was quite shocked afterwards that this happened so easily, and have not done it since.
So Jay, if you know where guys hang out and you are prepared for some risk (which made it all the more exciting, as the police in the UK are pretty strict on lewd behaviour in public toilets and could have walked in at any time) I wish you luck in finding a cock to feel.
jay023
Site Admin

Post by jay023 »

Wow people had some experiences! :D
oldfartforfun
Site Admin

Post by oldfartforfun »

I have masturbated with lots of other guys ! I am very bi-sexual and actively search out prospects. I can give you an excellent site for finding guys with the same interests. I also enjoy mutual masturbation, and almost any other option ! :D Mark
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I have a friend (we are both older) who comes over in the summer.
I have a pool, and we thoroughly enjoy the warm weather.
We have rubbed one out together watching good movies.

Generally a little alcohol is involved, but that would happen anyway...
namyagnamyag
Site Admin

Post by namyagnamyag »

I love masturbating another thick, uncut cock like mine. It feels like I'm wanking my own cock, but I can suck it at the same time. While the other guy wanks and sucks me, it feels unreal!
mrhandy
Site Admin

Post by mrhandy »

To Jay and johnff,
I too have been an at home/ social nudist for about 40 years and have met many guys and couples that like to PLAY when we/they are not in a totally social/family setting.
Some were into the swinging lifestyle, which my wife and I were not, but most, both male and fenale, were very open about masturbation, both solo and mutual.
Since I am retired and live alone, I spend most of my day nude. Almost all of my friends and family know this and know that, if they come to visit. they will see ALL of me.
A few times, during the week, I'll have a visitor stop by on lunchbreak, or the way home, for a masturbation session.
kev607
Site Admin

Post by kev607 »

I've never masturbated with another guy but one post about being older and the wife losing interest in sex and seeking another guy so to not betray his wife is something I've heard about before. I don't think there's anything wrong with it and have thought about trying it myself. A very complex topic and look forward to more responses.
biprof
Site Admin

Post by biprof »

I concur with the last post. Many married men who do not get sex at home love to meet up with another guy to get off. For most of these encounters the beginning is to stroke each others cocks. For most encounters like one I had last week this will lead to sucking each others cocks as I did. Then I jerked off and so did he as i tongued out his hole. He shot a big load of cum with some landing on my head and face. It was soo hot
monkee
Site Admin

Post by monkee »

Well, I'm gay, so . . . . . . . . . . . you can guess the rest! ;)
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Post by bigoldbendyone »

I too felt like Jay. I wanted to get together with another guy and jack off but it never came to pass until I joined the YMCA. Yeah I was surprised too. The first time I was in the showers. I didn't close the curtains that were provided since I don't like them bumping against my skin because that's just gross to me. As I was standing there soaping up I looked at other guys who were showering too. Most were just soft and not looking at me. A few others did look at me as I looked at them. We all had semi's going. That was it until one day I was doing my usual shower with curtains open and an older guy stood across from me in one of the stalls and started showering too. I noticed that he had a real small looking cock when he first came it. Just hair with the cock head poking out. As he soaped up he turned around and I was shocked! His cock was now hard and very long. Must have been 7 inches at least. He looked over at me and wasn't looking at my face, he was glued to my cock which now was fully hard. We both stood there and stroked watching each other until we came.
Another time I was in the steam room just relaxing and had my cock resting on my leg in a semi soft way. In walked this old guy who I had seen before in locker room. I remembered him because he had this little 4 inch cock that was always hard. He sat down next to me and then leaned over and stared at my cock. I said if you want to see it, here it is. He took his hand and grabbed my cock and started stroking me. I grabbed his and did the same. I was surprised when he grabbed me like that. I kept pulling on his cock but with him pulling on mine and chance of being caught by anyone who walked, I came fast and shot 5 or 6 shots into his hand and on the floor.
The last time it happened I saw the first guy that stroked in the shower across from me. I said hi and that I hadn't seen him for a while. He said hi and went on with his shower. I was drying off from my shower and chatting with another guy about muscle injury that he had. I looked over his shoulder and could see that my shower friend was now in the steam room. I decided to go back in the steam room again thinking we could have some stroking fun. I sat down near him in a corner of steam room. He immediately grabbed my cock and started stroking. I grabbed his nice 7 incher and started stroking him. As we were doing this I looked over at the glass door to the steam room and could see that we needed more steam. I stood up and hit the button for more steam and as I walked over to sit down next to my jacking friend he grabbed my cock and pulled it into his mouth. It took all of about a minute to fill his mouth with my cum. He knew what he was doing. Then he got up and walked out. I was excited and a little freaked out at the same time. So I suggest that you go to the YMCA or a gym that has clothing optional steam rooms. Look around and someone will be showing his stuff.
jester
Site Admin

Post by jester »

I've had a couple experiences with guys twice in my life, but nothing really substantial. But I do enjoy watching videos of twinks and trannies jerking themselves, and fantasize about having experiences like that. Unfortunately I'm married and my wife is not happy with my bi side. I generally keep it to myself and enjoy the videos online when I'm alone.
PAnudist
Site Admin

Post by PAnudist »

When I was a teenager I was always masturbating with friends, I loved it. Its been a long time but I would love to do it again.
PAnudist
Site Admin

Post by PAnudist »

I have had a lot of great experiances masturbating with friends all through my teenage years :)
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

It's a great experience sharing this with a guy you trust. Whether your are just stroking yourselves or each other, it is a special bond between you.
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

I masturbated with my friends quite a lot when we were in grade school and we all enjoyed it a lot. Of course, we "graduated" to sucking before the end of the 1st summer. I suspect that could happen to you as you get comfortable with mutual masturbation.