My all time favorite fantasy

Share your deepest secrets
tinybobbie
Site Admin

My all time favorite fantasy

Post by tinybobbie »

One thing I have often masturbated to is the idea of being naked in a room full of women. Not just any women but my wife's friends and her two sisters.
They would be teasing me, laughing at my small penis. Telling me how to play with myself.
At times they would force me to service them orally while still teasing me about my size.
Eventually they would make me cum into my hand and eat it.
jjosh
Site Admin

Re: My all time favorite fantasy

Post by jjosh »

think alot of us have some kind of fantasy about our wives sisters or friends, i know i do and makes for hot j/o material
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

Pretty much the same as jjosh. I imagine me fucking my wife while two people, men or women, are sucking her nipples and another is licking her body. Another fantasy, which happened once, is my wife naked on my sailboat with naked friends.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

My all time favorite fantasy would be I have 2 of them. The first one is I tell my girlfriend I don’t feel good so then she goes to our bedroom and gets changed into this sexy nurse outfit that I didn’t know she had and tells me to come to our bedroom and tells me to strip naked and point to what hurts I point to my tummy and she proceeds to give me a full physical exam ending with a urine and sperm sample being needed and she also gives me a prostate exam by sticking a butt plug up there then we switch roles and I give her a gyno exam and tell her I need a urine sample and also need to give her a prostate exam. My other fantasy is she has to mommy me and put me in a diaper and feed me and change my diaper.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

tinybobbie wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:46 pm One thing I have often masturbated to is the idea of being naked in a room full of women. Not just any women but my wife's friends and her two sisters.
They would be teasing me, laughing at my small penis. Telling me how to play with myself.
At times they would force me to service them orally while still teasing me about my size.
Eventually they would make me cum into my hand and eat it.
Oh yeah baby !
Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap!
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

As a kid, I fantasized about sniffing my mom’s panties, and touching her ass