My Home health Aide

Share your deepest secrets
licktysplit1
Site Admin

My Home health Aide

Post by licktysplit1 »

When we first got married I was still racing motorcycle professionally and up until the day of my crash I was pretty competitive but that soon ended when a rookie dumped oil on the track after her blew up his piece of crap spewing oil all over the track causing myself and four other riders to go down. At first, I didn’t fair too bed and was just shaken up until one of my best friends hit the oil slick and went down as well and I got hit with a three hundred pound motorcycle doing close to one hundred miles per hour. To say I was fucked up was a bit of an understatement. Broke my right shoulder my right arm and wrist smashed my hip and broke my foot. I guess the $1000 helmet on of my sponsors gave me is what saved my life or, so the ER doc told me.

Well after spending some time in the hospital I was allowed to leave so I could rehab in my own home, I had a lot of great friends who pitched in and helped my wife around my house doing the mundane crap like mowing the grass, taking care of our horses and all the other crap you take for granted when your healthy. So, it seemed I had the same shit luck with home health aides as I did that day on the track. First one was some older woman in her 60’s who reeked of cigarette smoke who could barely help me out of the bed when I needed to go take a crap and she would just hand me a bedpan, I had enough of her shit and fired her ass, then #2 was some woman who spoke maybe 8 words of English and sat on her ass and watched dumbshit reality shows with he volume up so loud I couldn’t sleep even if I felt like it, so her ass was shown to the door in less than a week. #3 from the agency never even showed up so at this point my wife was almost as pissed as I was and gave the bitch from the agency a piece of her mind and slammed the phone down and said great where are we gonna find you another aid she no sooner got the words out of her mouth when my step daughter chimed in and said what about me, I’m going t be going to nursing school in the fall, I’m an EMT, a lifeguard come on mom I can do this easy she stated. My wife was about to shoot the kid down as usual when I said what the hell give her a chance, fuck she can’t do any worse that these idiots from the agency, so my SD excitedly saying come on mom please let me I can do it. My wife say well how are we going to pay you we have to go through insurance and your not licensed. I said hold on and asked my SD to hand me my phone. With in maybe 15 minutes I called a friend who had a cousin who knew this guy well you get the picture. Actually I called my one friend whose sister had an agency in the neighboring state and another guy whose wife was the head of claims for our insurance carrier the sponsor provided it was simply a matter of filling out some paperwork doing some creative paper shuffling and my SD was my new home health aide within a few days.

The next day she made me breakfast, drove me to physical therapy, drove me around to see a few friends at their shops etc. just nice to get out of the house. When we were at one of my friends’ bikes shops she overhead one of my bus say to me hey I hope the Old lady is taking care you and laughed, and I responded oh yeah well, we know that ain’t happening. Nothing to kid around about even when busted up a man still needs pussy. So on the ride home she asked me so what was that about back at the shop, I was like huh what are you talking about, she said you know the part about Mm taking care of you, I thought I that was my job she asked. I just laughed and patted her on the hand and said no not that you ditz and laughed. Now she isn’t blonde and in general is a pretty smart kid but sometimes I think her youthful innocence gets the best of her. After a bit she says OH! That! I laughed and said yeah that, she responded well that just ain’t right, yeah tell me about it kid. She looks down at her chest and says kid? And peers over her sunglasses at me with a look and a slight smirk on her face. Well to say my SD is well endowed is a gross understatement, eighteen years old 5’-6” about 140lbs with a rack that would make a stripper feel flat chested. She is an all-natural 40F with outrageous nipples the size of your thumbs. Now mom aka the wife is no slouch she’s a 38DD so no question where she got her knockers from. I just laughed and said yeah well you must drive the boys wild with those back in HS. She said oh please they’re nothing but immature jerkoffs, all they want to do is jerk off on my tits like come on please so immature. I laughed and said well I can see the attraction but yeah you do have a point. My step daughter and I had a great relationship from the get-go, We, talked about everything cars, bikes music you name it and yes even sex. Nothing to graphic details but more of just general turn on stuff kind of hard to explain. So, we headed for home when I said feel like stopping for a beer? She said what the hell, why not. So, she headed for the bar where she knew I hung out with my biker friends. We got to the bar and were received by a resounding cheer and everyone coming up to me some trying to give me a hug while seated in my wheel chair. She immediately spoke up and said hey he’s still pretty fucked up back off! They all laughed and gave me my space. They all knew her and were cool about hitting on her etc. even though more than one guy admitted to me that if she wasn’t my step daughter and they weren’t afraid of getting shot they would move on her in a heartbeat. So, we both enjoyed a few rounds of beers and she even did a few shots with us until I told her hey you’re my wheelman I mean wheelchic so no more shots. She complied, and mu not have thought I would see her sneak a shot while playing a round of pool. We headed home, and she made dinner, my wife left a voicemail saying she was going out with the girls after work. After dinner she puts down a couple of beers on the coffee table and a bottle of Jack and says I’m not driving I said nope, and we had a few before bed. Well to say I got up in the morning and both felt like crap. The next morning my wife made me breakfast and called for her daughter to get up I said let the kid sleep will ya I’ll be fine relax, so she begrudgingly agreed with me and kissed me goodbye and I said that’s all I get, she just said oh please that all you ever want and headed out the door. I sat myself down in my recliner and to watch come TV and maybe 15 or 20 minutes the door to her bedroom opened and she looked like she had been hit by a bus. I just laughed a little and asked how she was feeling she responded like crap, I need coffee and a shower. She came down the hall wearing a tank top and a pair of short gym short her big melons swinging and swaying thinking back it was the first time I saw her braless. She go herself a cup of coffee and refilled mine and just looked at me, and I was focused on her braless tits and big nipples, she said I bet I know what our thinking, I looked up and before I said what she said you want to jerkoff on my tits. I just laughed and almost spit my coffee through my nose. She said I’m going in the shower and shuffled won the hall I smiled and said see you in a bit. She must have spent 20 minutes in the shower trying to sober up before she came out with a towel wrapped around her barely enough to cover her from tits to ass. I instantly felt my cock getting hard and she stood in front of me with only a cotton towel separating me from nirvana. She stood there casually talking to me about last night and what I had to do today therapy wise etc. my cock growing harder with every word. She then realized and said oh I’m sorry I told her nothing to be sorry about relax I’m not uptight like your mother, she laughed and said not at all. I got up and said I was just going to lay in my bed and watch some TV she said ok I’m going to go work out if that’s ok. Hey, knock your socks off and she headed back to her room and me to the bedroom. In a few minutes she came back out of her bedroom wearing a tight pair of gym short that left every little to the imagination and I could clearly tell she wasn’t wearing any panties and shad on a tight-fitting tank top and was braless. She later told me she always wore a sports bra, but all her stuff was in the wash.
She got on the treadmill and even at a leisurely walking pace he massive tits were bouncing up and down and fighting to get out of her top, as she picked up the pace they were flailing about wildly the only restraint was the thin material of het top. The door to the room across the hall from the master bedroom was directly inline with the open door to that spare room converted into a home guy from my wife that she maybe used for a few weeks. I was sitting there enjoying the show more fun than I had had with any of my previous aides, that was for sure. She had completed her cardio portion of her work out and was sweating a little and came in to the bedroom to see my raging hard cock attempting to break free of my sweat pants when she looked at it and said oh my! and kind of looked down at her sweaty body and attire oh I’m sorry and went to turn and I assume go back to her room and put on a robe or something when I took hold of her wrist and said relax I’m not as uptight as your mother remember, she smiled and said yeah but its not right I caused that and paused and said I’m not like my mother. Next thing I know is she had taken hold of my hard cock through my sweat pants and just made eye contact with me never speaking a word. I only guess she was waiting for me to resist but I didn’t I relaxed a little and lay back against the couple of pillows behind me. She now started moving her hand up and down the shaft of my cock and started to move it up and down, I think she spotted a little precum stain showing through my sweats when she reached up for the waist band and started to pull down my pants. I did the best I could to lift my ass up off the bed to make getting them off easier and she said no let me help you and pulled own on the wait band from both sides until she had them totally removed. She now looked at my cock with a combination of lust and wonder. She just smiled and said wow your big! Really big. I just smiled back and said thank you. She then slowly stroked my cock moving her hands skillfully up and down my shaft until she got to the head of my cock where she massaged it around with her thumb in a circular motion. She had a very soft gentile touch and would even just use the tips of her fingers as she massaged my hard cock. This was very stimulating. She took one finger and traced the entire length of my cock and touched my balls in the same madder wither finger tips. She would even take her nails and gently scratch my wick like she was scratching my back. She continued the most sensuous handjob I had ever experienced. I had propped myself up off the pillows with my good arm to get a better visual She then softly whispered jut lay back and enjoy close your eyes and relax which I did. She now picked up her pace increasing the grip on my cock every so slightly at which point my fucked-up mind thought this can’t be considered a jerkoff but more of a stroke off. Well what ever it was sure felt great, better than I had felt in a long time. She started to pick up her pace with her right hand was now moving rapidly up and down my cock and she gently squeezed my balls with her left hand. Suddenly it was like a valve was opened and the flow began. I started moaning and muttering oh god yes that feels so good, in that same soft sultry voice she had told me to lay back she now in the same tone said cum for me daddy cum for me. Well I think the sound of “cum for me daddy” being spoken gave it that instant taboo minicar I had long lusted to hear. I let out one load moan and said Ah I’m and before I could get the words out a hot stream of my cum shot from the swollen head of my cock streaming more than a foot in the air I came with such force it felt like it left the head of my cock at light speed. I continued to cum as she milked my cock and squeezed as she did release her grip somewhat on the downward stroke and squeezing on the upward stroke. I spurted hot cum from my cock at least 6 or 7 or more times. She had a very surprised smile on her face, but one of accomplishment as well. I just lay back totally spent from the experience and she sat there and admired her handy work. She then got up and told me to just lay back and she went into the bathroom and came back with a warm water-soaked washcloth and a small hand towel. She gently and thoroughly cleaned all the cock from my cum explosion. She then gently toweled the entire area and had me completely cleaned up in the matter of seconds, she softly dried my pelvic area cock and balls. I was clean dry and de-stressed. She asked so how I do, I said fantastic and hesitated a bit she took this as the yeah well but portion, she said oh I’m I stopped her and said NO! nothing to be sorry about, for a second I had thought about saying no it was my fault for allowing this to happen but I didn’t I simply took her hand and held it and said I really mean it thank you. With my pants still off some place in the bedroom she moved around helped me sit up and gave me a back and neck rub which she was equally as skilled at as her handjobs I was out disabled for almost a year before I could go back to work, My step daughter tended to ALL of my needs and as I felt better and stronger every day thanks in part to her special treatments which got more inventive and creative as time went on I started to wonder if her mouth and pussy were as equally talented as her hands. Oh my Jeep that she chauffeured me around in for that time became hers and we became even closer