Out in Public

Share your deepest secrets
kevinbw309
Site Admin

Out in Public

Post by kevinbw309 »

What is the most public place you have ever masturbated?
morningwd
Site Admin

Re: Out in Public

Post by morningwd »

In some woods, behind a large tree about 8' from a footpath while people were walking past.
johnnf
Site Admin

Post by johnnf »

About 3 metres off the road behind bushes on the way back from a nudist park.
kevinbw309
Site Admin

Post by kevinbw309 »

For me, it was while driving. Looking back, probably not the smartest thing I've done, but the thrill was awesome.
haliwr
Site Admin

Post by haliwr »

Masturbating in public places is fun. Of course some places are more public than others.

From least public to most public here's where I've wanked out and about:

The toilet of a plane.
The stalls of public toilets.
In my car.
Swimming pool changing rooms.
Under the desk while "reading" in the library.
In the woods.
In the open door of my room at uni.
On a train - not in the toilet, but out in the open at my seat ;)
kentklements
Site Admin

Post by kentklements »

Great Question!
There have been many but probably my favorite was the time in our car outside of a shopping center waiting for my wife to return from shopping. The car was parked next to a shopping cart return site and people would walk right by, apparently focused on placing their carts in the return and was oblivious to my stroking and the delightful sensations that I was giving myself.
johnnf
Site Admin

Post by johnnf »

I was driving up north with a petite young nudist female, to visit with a nudist couple who we had met in an online chat room. As I was driving, I took my jeans off and drove in my boxers. This lady, got frisky, and was rubbing my groin over my boxers, which led to the normal response. It didn't take too long for my penis to pop out of its hiding place and become an easy target for her lovely fingers. What a mess she (I) made all over the seat and my boxers.

I used to take my dogs for summer walks in a lovely secluded park and sometimes late at night in the dark. Absolutely no one else would be there. The parking area was above the lower park area, so if anyone else was coming to the park, their headlights would have given me ample time to put bottoms back on, yet not illuminate me, so....
I'd wear a long shirt or jacket, take off my shorts and carry them in one hand or put them into my jacket pockets, and jack off as the night air added to my enjoyment.
innate1
Site Admin

Post by innate1 »

Didn't realize how many public places I have masturbated until I started thinking about it, now I'm convinced that I may have a problem. Thanks alot!
public bathrooms in several buildings on college campus
public bathroom in a few office buildings
in car while diving (not such a good idea)
video booth in adult book store
in every room of every office I have ever had
in a couple of fields just off the highway (safer than while driving)
vegas hotel window
secluded beach
backyard on a hammock
and probably my favorite was against a bail of hay after pulling over on a bike ride.
sfulltilt
Site Admin

Post by sfulltilt »

I've done it while out hiking on an side path to the main trail. And another time at night while camping, just outside my tent.
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

Mine was on the back of a bus coming home from a friend's house. My then girlfriend used to love getting my into compromising positions to see how far we could take it.

She'd masturbated me in the park at night and in a bus shelter before, but that was usually late at night with little or no chance of getting caught, but this was on a moving bus with people on. Very exciting!
johnnf
Site Admin

Post by johnnf »

Most recently, it had to be while coming back late from the showers in provincial parks. I was teaching wilderness tripping in eight provincial parks one summer. We set up each day, taught our course, and after 5pm each day, we packed up eight canoes onto the trailer, and moved to the next park for the next day. When we arrived at our next park, we'd unpack our personal gear for the night, make a quick supper then get ready for sleep.

I'd head to the showers (some private time ;) ), and by this time, it was dark outside. I'd wear a "shaving kilt" around camp and to the showers and If I hadn't already climaxed in the showers, I had fun playing with myself on the dark trail back to our campsite, sometimes shooting my load into the bushes along the way.
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

Hotel Balcony on our Honeymoon
spdrah
Site Admin

Post by spdrah »

On a canoe in the middle of the ocean while the rest were picnicking on the shore.
namyagnamyag
Site Admin

Post by namyagnamyag »

In my seat on a plane under the planket!
stef24
Site Admin

Post by stef24 »

I did it in my front lawn, couple yards away from street. It was late night, summer storm, limited visibility but still risky. Warm water washing me while naked in the dark. Extreme pleasure, that electric kind of orgasm.
Other time me and my wife turned into side road in the forest. I got naked and masturbated next to the tree while she watched. On the way back to the car we passed couple of local people and wandered if they saw.
She gave me a handjob on a secluded beach, but I have never seen her do it in public.
My fantasy is to be forced to masturbate for an audience of strangers.
bimalco
Site Admin

Post by bimalco »

The most public place? I jacked off in many public places: in a publick park, in a wood, in the mountains, driving a car, riding a bike, in a public toilet at an urinal, swimming pool changing room, in a sea close to a beach with a lot of peaple sunbathig, under a shower in a fitness club, on a street going back home early morning after the whole night drinking and many others.
stretchedboxers
Site Admin

Post by stretchedboxers »

Sitting next to a male friend on a bus traveling across state. We were near the middle of the bus and it was daytime. It was winter and it was cold so many people (including us) were under blankets. Not sure how it happened, but we ended up masturbating each other under the blankets while people around us were sleeping. I came first and he caught it in his hand so we wouldn't have a mess and he ate it. I felt obligated to do the same for him. We had never fooled around before and have never even discussed masturbation. Very glad we didn't get caught!! I think the naughty factor made this very hot.
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Post by bigoldbendyone »

In public restrooms. Changing room at the mall. Naked in a public restroom. My doctors office after a check up. Nude while driving on Hwy 101 during the day. In front, back, and side of my house naked at night. Nude in the middle of a rural road at 4:30 am on a Saturday. YMCA showers with someone watching. My most daring was while sitting in a hot tub next to a beautiful young lady who I did not know. I just slipped it out and used my thumb to stroke while we just sat there and soaked. Guess I'm kind of twisted too. :roll:
al34434
Site Admin

Post by al34434 »

I've done in more places than I can remember. Peeping in windows watching people screwing. At work. In car. Deserted roads in rural areas. Outside my home at night.
diver938
Site Admin

Post by diver938 »

Out in the forest preserve...buddy and I jerked each other off. Long time ago