What would you do to my sexy sister? REAL NUDES

Share your deepest secrets
jmc8917
Site Admin

What would you do to my sexy sister? REAL NUDES

Post by jmc8917 »

My oldest sister is 25 with two kids and recently divorced. I left my home town after graduation and moved in with her and her husband about 2 years ago. One morning I was asleep on the couch and I woke up when I heard her come down the stairs. She thought I was asleep still so she was wearing just a pair of the sexiest blue lace panties I’ve ever seen. She went to get a glass of water from the fridge and I couldn’t take my eyes off of my sissy’s sexy ass. A couple days later we were arguing about who the best looking sibling was and who had the nicest ass. She told me to grab her ass to see if mine or hers felt nicer. I got an instant boner and I will never forget the feeling of her ass in my hand. We haven’t done anything sexually but we were ubering home one night and me and her were in the very back of the suv. She was wasted and was passed out with her head laying on my lap. Her shirt wasn’t covering her tits up very well and my dick was instantly throbbing from the site of her bra exposing her beautiful nipples. I was so fucking horny I could feel an orgasm happening so I pulled my cock out of my pants real fast and blew my load everywhere in the back of that car.

I was on her husbands iPad one day and I came across a bunch of my sisters nudes and I emailed them to myself. I know it’s fucked up but I masturbate to them daily. I’ve masturbated to them for about 6 months now and the thought of hearing someone else masturbate to them is starting to turn me on so I figured I oughta share them. I have 34 and I’ll share more if I like what I’m reading.
Attachments
5A59F992-2F27-4065-AB70-62333F6D45C6.jpeg
5A59F992-2F27-4065-AB70-62333F6D45C6.jpeg (247.9 KiB) Viewed 18386 times
DDC8E285-287F-42CB-BE9E-17D09A29072C.jpeg
DDC8E285-287F-42CB-BE9E-17D09A29072C.jpeg (230.5 KiB) Viewed 18386 times
davefeb79
Site Admin

Re: What would you do to my sexy sister? REAL NUDES

Post by davefeb79 »

her body is tight.Definitely has a sexy mouth I could see on my cock.
slostroker
Site Admin

Post by slostroker »

When I was a teen I had a crush on my sister. She was several years older than me, an aerobics instructor, and had a body as hot as any celebrity. I used to peek in on her to get glimpses of her naked.
scguy522
Site Admin

Post by scguy522 »

I can’t blame you. She’s a very sexy sister. Please post more of her.
havokswim
Site Admin

Post by havokswim »

Damn...

If invite as many friends as I could and we’d have fun using your sweet, sexy sister as our own, personal fuck-toy. We’d definitely make good use of your sister’s soft, beautiful lips and her tight little body by shoving our hard, throbbing cocks into hot, wet pussy, in her tight little asshole and down the back of her throat while she squeezes and strokes a hard cock in each of her soft hands.

As we pump your sister’s pussy, ass and mouth full of our hot, thick cum we’d tell her that she’s such a naughty little cumslut that she’d probably even let her own brother fill her with his cum.

At that point, once your sister’s beautiful face is covered in several loads of cum, I’d give you a call and have you come over, so you can join in on the fun and live out your fantasy using your own sister’s body, however you please.

As you’re standing in front of your sister, with your hand on the the back of her head, shoving your cock down her throat, while she slides up and down the cocks in her ass and pussy, we’d start the incest dirty talk again. We’d tell her that her dad and her brother have most likely jacked-off to the thought of making her their dirty little cum-slut.

I’d tell her, “A dirty little slut like you would probably even let your own brother fill your mouth with his thick cum! I bet you’d swallow every last drop of it before licking his cock clean! You’d be your own brother’s dirty little incest slut, wouldn’t you?!”

You’d pull your cock out of your sister’s mouth, just long enough to hear her say, “I would! I’d be my brother’s nasty incest cum-slut!” and then shove it right back down her throat, before saying, “If that’s what you really want, sis!”

As she suddenly realizes that the cock in her naughty little mouth belongs to her own brother, she’d let go of the cocks she was stroking and reach up, wiping the cum away from her eyes. As your sister’s wide, lust-filled eyes look up meet yours, you’d shove your hard cock down her throat, as deep as it will go. As you hold her head in place, with her soft lips stretched around the base of your cock, you’d let out a low moan and pump load after load of your cum down your own sister’s throat.

You’d pull your cock out from between her lips and watch as she swallows the last bit of cum in her mouth. Then, suddenly, as she’s licking the last drop of cum from the tip of your cock, you’d hear your dad say, “Am I late?”
mastuandme
Site Admin

Post by mastuandme »

Holy shit! No wonder you blew your load just at the sight of those tits - damn they're amazing!
I'd be all over those nipples in a flash, nibbling them between my teeth. Not to mention that hot ass stomach. I'd cum all over it. Hell, I'd have to store up days with of hot, steamy cum for that tight ass. Just the feel of my dick against her skin would set me off.
Love to see some more.
travis987
Site Admin

Post by travis987 »

Very hot - hot tits and hot body, made me hard for sure
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

Hot pics. When I was younger I had a crush on my sister and would try and sneak peeks at her when we were alone. I remember a few times I think it was over the winter we had a tanning bed in our house and it was in the hallway between my room and the living room and I can remember anytime my sister would use it I would try and sneak peeks at her. I even would try and sneak peeks and my 1 year older cousin. What I would do to your sister is I would start by eating her pussy and lick her clit then once I got her nice and wet from that I would stick my dick in her and pound her pussy while I suck on her tits.
latinababii
Site Admin

Post by latinababii »

Damn she’s hot! I’d do everything I could with her.. 69, scissor, strap on, or just eat her pussy till she’s dry! Really would LOVE to see more of her! I’ll even trade pics 😉
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

With such a body, everything I could possibly think of...
pantyperv
Site Admin

Post by pantyperv »

I would do everything to her and would definitely cream pie her.
cajunsaint
Site Admin

Post by cajunsaint »

I'd love to write a little something about this. Would you give me her name?
cajunsaint
Site Admin

Post by cajunsaint »

I'd love to write a little something about this. Would you give me her name?
harrycox
Site Admin

Post by harrycox »

I just nutted to that smooth pussy
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

Very sexy pics. I really like her ink.
siferius90
Site Admin