My current fantasy about my mom

Share your deepest secrets
havokswim
Site Admin

My current fantasy about my mom

Post by havokswim »

When I was younger, I read a story in Playboy about a guy whose mom caught him jacking off. He described how she just stood there, in his doorway putting her finger to her lips before opening her top and showing him her tits as he stroked his hard cock and shot a load of cum, while she watched.

For the longest time, my go-to fantasy was of my mom catching me and watching me stroke my hard cock as I confess all of the dirty thoughts I’ve had about her.

But lately, as I’ve made myself cum while reading both men and women describe the different ways they’d use my own beautiful mother’s sexy body, my fantasies about her have definitely changed. I’ve found that, now, I really love the thought of watching someone else as they strip my own mother’s clothes off and fuck her right in front of me.

Earlier today, I thought about bringing my mom to a bachelor party, as the entertainment and stroking my cock as I watched the guys strip her naked and take turns showing me what a naughty little cumslut she really is. Then, after they were all satisfied, I thought obout my beautiful mother filled and covered with cum, kneeling down in front of me and letting all the men watch, as her own son shot his thick, hot cum into her open mouth.

Mickyy

Re: My current fantasy about my mom

Post by Mickyy »

I have written several stories about my mom, either catching me, or in some other odd situation.
She may have been using me when I was younger, but I remember these like they are etched into my memory.
I have to admit I learned a lot...
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

Havokswim, your mother-son fantasy is very original. I've read many, but never one like that. Thanks for sharing.

As I've grown older, my mother-son fantasies have also changed, from the one where she catches me masturbating and we end up having sex; to now, where she is older, a widow and lonely, and I am her dutiful son, and out of desire to help her with her loneliness, I become her son with benefits, providing her sexual comfort. In my fantasy, she has aged physically, but continues to have a strong sex drive, once I reawaken it. Not only do I discover my mother's strong need for sex, but find she has a taste for the unconventional. She ends up teaching me things I never knew about, even though I'm in my 40s and consider myself experienced.

Anyway, that's my fantasy. I enjoy embellishing it and writing little stories about it from time to time.
susansloverboy
Site Admin

Post by susansloverboy »

Thank you for sharing the pictures. She has an amazing figure, and extremely attractive cleavage. It’s no wonder you are attracted to her.

Would love to see more photos of your Mom, if you don’t mind sharing.
mindflashback
Site Admin

Post by mindflashback »

Dude, this is really terrible and I can’t imagine how you can create such illusions with your mom in your head. It's just disgusting. I am not against incest and I am ashamed to talk about it but I was fucking with my sister, but my mother is something sacred ... I think it is best to tell this story.
accept
Site Admin

Post by accept »

She has a great body. The first pic with her cleavage is amazing. Would love to see those tits.
havokswim
Site Admin

Post by havokswim »

mindflashback
Huh...

So, you mean...if you walked in on me with my beautiful, naked mother bent over the end of the couch, fucking her from behind as she begs you to come closer so she can suck your dick...you wouldn’t do it?
likesallthings
Site Admin

Post by likesallthings »

Beautiful mom! Wow I would love to see her naked. And yes I would definitely fuck her with you.

The first time my mom caught me jacking off I had mixed emotions. I was shocked, scared and excited. She opened my bedroom door and there I was. Stroking my cock. She just froze, took a long look and closed the door.

I did not know what to think. I also could not stop, so I kept on stroking and had a hell of a good dry orgasm. I let her catch me a few more times over the years.

I spied on her in the shower for years. I loved her body and came so many times looking at her, fantasizing about her. I wanted to fuck her as you do yours. Trust me there are many more out there like us.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

I never had anything going on with my mom, she never caught me jacking off or even naked.

But if I want to get off I look for a good mother son story. If it is written by a woman i find it even more arousing. I have read, and they are my favorite, is when a son is a budding nudist and his mother lets him be naked in the house when it is just the two of them. Something about hiding his fun from the rest of the family. But his mother not only lets him be nude but she enjoys it.

Mother son mutual masturbation is always hot.

I am off to find a few stories now.
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

i grew up with my mum until i was about 9. from as young as i can remember i saw my mother having sex so sexual shyness wasnt really a thing. when i discovered i could pull my foreskin back it use to give me an instant hard on but i couldnt get the skin back over the head until it went soft and i didnt really know what to do with it. bath times i use to like skinning my foreskin back and so my mum could see my cock in all its glory.

i got wanked off by someone at an early age so i was wanking myself off from there on. i use to like laying on my bed with the door wide open wanking off whilst my mum was about and i knew she would see me. there were a few times when i was in the bath and she needed to use the toilet and i would be wanking off in the bath.

there were times when i watched her getting fucked and wanked off watching. for me it was never really about my mum it was more about watching the man do his thing. wanting to know what it felt like to have a cock in a pussy the pussy just happened to be my mums.

i went to stay with my dad but i use to masturbate thinking about when my mum had seen my cock. when i was 14 i went on holiday with my mum. we were both chilling out by the pool and i just got so horny thinking about showing my cock to my mum i pulled down my shorts and just wanked off and busted a nut on my chest. she obviously saw it but never said anything. i cleaned myself up with a towel and just kicked off my shorts and laid there naked. the rest of the holiday she was fine with sunbathing naked in front of me whilst i waled around naked in front of her.

i guess it was more exhibitionism than anything else