masterbation in the car

Share your deepest secrets
maxdick
Site Admin

masterbation in the car

Post by maxdick »

When I go a long distance in my car, I usually wear jockey underwear. This allows me to pull my dick out the side of the underwear inside my jeans and run it down my leg . Then I can rub and tickle the head until I get hard. Sometimes I cum in my jeans and the cum runs down my leg. I absolutely love that. This also helps keep me stay awake. Is there anyone else that does this and if so, how do you feel?
jonnybgud
Site Admin

Re: masterbation in the car

Post by jonnybgud »

I never jerked off while driving, but have often found places to have lunch during work where I could jack off. Probably thousands of times in my life. In a parking lot by a park by the river near Boston, behind an office supply store adjacent the highway in California.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I find stroking myself in my car , very erotic, especially at the forest preserves, knowing that I might get caught. I usually wear only lace panties.
mif66
Site Admin

Post by mif66 »

Yes, I admit to that too. Usually in a nature preserve parking lot or state park. Not paying attention to my surroundings, I have had several people walk right behind the car, but they don't seem to see me (much to my relief!). Two times are more memorable. On a very cold winter day I was really get into it, lost in my fantasy, and a sheriff and his aide pulled up right next to me. Scrambling with my clothes and scrambling with my words, I told them I was just waiting for it to warm up so I could go hiking. Why they left it at that I will never know, but it was a real momentum killer. Another time on a warm spring day, I was deep into my fun and already having my orgasm when a park ranger (female this time, good looking at that) pulled right behind my car to check if I had a park pass (which I did on my license plate). She stopped for a moment and drove off. I have no idea if she observed me, but it was exciting beyond belief. I don't do this often and it would be awful to be caught...
gerben80
Site Admin

Post by gerben80 »

I like to masturbate in my car too.
Not only on parkinglots but also while driving.
Especialy late at night i often get horny.
I put my pants down, get the interior light on and open my sunroof.
It’s so hot to overtake a truck slowly!!
Mostly they sound their Horn or blink their lights.
Site Admin

Post by 14471 »

I've never done it. But, I've seen it. Maybe, it was someone on this site.
I was driving a tractor trailer, when I caught this little gray car in the corner of my eye. He wasn't passing. He just stayed at my door. When I looked over, he had his dick out. Hard and stroking it, proudly. He definately wanted me to see it.
At first, I wasn't sure that I was seeing it correctly. When I realised what he was doing, I tapped the horn. Not a lot. So as not to draw too much attention.
He picked up the pace and drove past me. Probably, to flash the next truck.

Ladies, just so you know, we love it when you flash us.
That never gets old.
busygirl
Site Admin

Post by busygirl »

I masturbate in my car all the time. I love to open the sunroof, free my tits and play with my nipples, sending the sensations straight to my clit. It heightens my excitement when the truckers watch me. If one keeps pace with me for any distance I'll play with my pussy for him too, skirt pulled up so he can see me finger my hole and buzz my clit with a vibrator. It's even better when my husband is driving-then I can lay down with my pussy facing the window and fuck myself to mind blowing orgasms with a huge dildo as the truckers watch. I love to think of them stroking their hard cocks for me!
danman3625
Site Admin

Post by danman3625 »

jack off many times in the car late night long trip i just slow jack enjoying the moment talking dirty to my self and always have an awesome release feels so good
mif66
Site Admin

Post by mif66 »

Sometimes I find myself on a back country road or a park, and especially if it's a sunny day I just can't stop myself. I'm sure there are others like me, but I've never seen it. It would be interesting!
erosfan
Site Admin

Post by erosfan »

I've done it many times over the years. It's more fun when my wife does me while I am driving. We haven't done this in a while and I am ready to try it again. She doesn't try to hide what she is doing when trucks get near enough to see us. She says we have been seen.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I often have driven while stroking my cock. Sometimes I will make myself cum, but most times after getting myself worked up I like to wait until I can finish and cum outside somewhere or in a adult book store arcade.
runnerguy1966
Site Admin

Post by runnerguy1966 »

Yes on long drives I have found masturbation to be mind blowing. I will wear flannel on pj like pants with lots of room to access my cock. Sometimes I enjoy jacking it against my thigh. I love feeling my hot cum spurt and then dribble down my leg. Then I will stop to fill up on gas and stand next to the car my spunk running down my leg. That's a secondary thrill. nice times.
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

I do it a lot in the summer driving home from work - 17 miles. It's fun slipping my trousers and pants down, gives a thrill when you get them sliding down the legs to expose everything below. There's a small village I pass through and I wonder if anyone sees as I drive through,. I always manage to cum and quickly pull up my pants to soak it all up. Lick fingers clean and button up getting out of the car at home. Great feeling!
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

I regularly make the same 150 mile drive alone and will often drive with my cock out once I'm in open country, stroking occasionally, sometimes hard sometimes semi. However I like to concentrate on my masturbation too much to go all the way while atually driving. I've only ever cum once while driving by accident and it made a bit of a mess. :)

I know lots of good spots along this route and will stop several times to wank for 15 minutes or so, often rubbing my cock against mossy trees etc. and bringing myself right to the brink before driving on to the next spot. Eventually afer 3 or 4 or 5 stops I'll have an intense orgasm with a big load after all the edging. Perhaps bizarrely I have regular spots I like to "mark." In particular a large slab of black rock by Loch Earn shows my cum up really clearly and I often wonder whether anyone coming along soon after would realise what it was.
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

Nice story Don, I do that too in the Highlands, get out somewhere quiet and wank away for a while. I don't have a special spot to "mark" but sounds like fun!
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

I'll send you some of my locations if you want and we can share! :D
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

Great idea :)
blackd1
Site Admin

Post by blackd1 »

Hi there. I like to masturbate in the car too. It's much more interesting and pleasant to do in some unusual situations, like, for example, while being in a car. I am not a pervert, but it feels so damn good. I have recently bought some sex accessories from delicia sexshop, and my sexual life became even better. My sexual life was monotonous, but now it's much more varied and I get a lot of pleasure again. I really recommend you to try it too, it's very cool. I can't imagine my life without this anymore.
luvmytastyjizz
Site Admin

Post by luvmytastyjizz »

The last 6 months or so I have been rubbing my cock on the way home after work. It helps to start my engine for a long jerk off session after I get my clothes off once I’m home. It’s like foreplay. I start by rubbing the head and by the time I’m home I have a raging boner. It really turns me on that as I’m next to people in their cars that I’m stroking my hard cock. The other day I pulled past a tall truck and the dude driving smiled and blew his horn.
obgmike
Site Admin

Post by obgmike »

I love taking my dick out and playing with it while driving. The excitement of knowing I can be seen is what makes so intense. Usually I just pull my dick through my fly but once or twice I pulled my pants and underwear off completely so I was naked from the waist down.