Sucking two cocks at once...

Share your deepest secrets
spurtz
Site Admin

Sucking two cocks at once...

Post by spurtz »

High on my bucket list.

I have probably experienced almost every sexual situation that I can think of with the exception of a cock up my ass, which does not interest me. Or my cock up another guy’s ass, which I wouldn’t totally rule out, but is not something I actively would pursue. But there is still one experience on my bucket list that I hope to have happen. And that’s having a female partner put my cock and another guy’s cock in her mouth at the same time and proceed to suck us both together. This is somewhat akin to cock-to-cock jackoff, which I have experienced several times, but having a mouth doing the jacking would seem to be much more erotic.

I came really close to this in a threesome with my now ex-wife. Us two guys had gotten into position (asshole to asshole) so our cocks were touching. My wife did a little cock-to-cock jackoff and then proceeded to take turns sucking our cocks. I asked her to put both cocks in her mouth and suck us simultaneously but she politely refused. I never did ask her why not but the other guy’s cock was really thick and possibly she thought it would not be a comfortable situation. She was somewhat submissive in sexual situations and if I had commanded her to do it, she probably would have submitted. But that’s not me. Plus the dynamic in a threesome is very fragile and I didn’t want to come on too strong and mess things up. The attached photo was taken during that exact moment that I asked her to suck us both.

Then I was in another threesome with my current girlfriend (of 12 years) and the other guy and I were in the same position and she was doing the cock-to-cock jackoff, a first for both of them. And for whatever reason, I failed to ask her to suck us both together. Don’t know why I didn’t. She was a very willing sex partner so it’s likely that she would have gone along with it.

Although my current gf is a very willing threesome partner (we’ve done it with a couple of different guys) she now rules it out due to the fact that she has appeared on tv in a recurring series and is concerned that any sex sessions with someone else could potentially hurt her career. When we are out and about, she is constantly recognized by people on the street. So I can’t argue with her reluctance.

I am curious to hear stories from others who may have experienced having their cock sucked with another guy, or from any women (and men) who have sucked two cocks together. If the opportunity arose, I would be happy to try sucking two cocks.

######
Attachments
MLicks2Dicks.jpg
MLicks2Dicks.jpg (94.85 KiB) Viewed 7920 times
goander
Site Admin

Re: Sucking two cocks at once...

Post by goander »

I once received a double Bj from a lady. It was interesting. She definitely had a mouthful!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

spurtz wrote:
> High on my bucket list.
>

> I am curious to hear stories from others who may have experienced having
> their cock sucked with another guy, or from any women (and men) who have
> sucked two cocks together. If the opportunity arose, I would be happy to
> try sucking two cocks.
>
> ######

Sorry haven't been there, but your description of coming close certainly arouses the mind! Have done it myself briefly when the guy pals had a meet at my place; 4 others and when one left two others had a nice mouthfucking for me... :lol: both long and skinny cocks so wasn't that difficult, except the alternate motions trying to compete for space :mrgreen: :twisted:
sv-
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I have never had the pleasure of participating in this. Sure would love to, either as one being sucked or the one doing the sucking!
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

i had a 3some with an ex boyfriend and a new boyfriend. they actually fancied each other and wanted to have sex so we spoke about what we wanted to do. all 3 of us wanted to try sucking 2 cocks at once and all 3 of us wanted to have a go at being the ham in the sandwich
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

When the opportunity popped up, no pun intended. I suddenly found a hard cock in each hand.
I didn’t hesitate. I didn’t get them both in my mouth at the same time but I got them both to unload into my open mouth at almost the same time.
They were both heavy comers and I didn’t spill a drop.
They gave me a repeat performance the next week. Told me dominating a guy like me was a real turn on.
The third time one guy brought his wife. She just watched from a nearby chair. I could hear her fingers diving in her pussy the whole time.
The other guy asked his wife and she almost divorced him.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

iamnaked wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:11 am When the opportunity popped up, no pun intended. I suddenly found a hard cock in each hand.
I didn’t hesitate. I didn’t get them both in my mouth at the same time but I got them both to unload into my open mouth at almost the same time.
They were both heavy comers and I didn’t spill a drop.
I've had two cocks in my mouth on many occasions - love it when they both shoot their spunk into my mouth at the same time.