Learning about Masturbation - Family Members, Friends etc

Serious and intellectual discussions
donjohn74
Site Admin

Re: Learning about Masturbation - Family Members, Friends et

Post by donjohn74 »

Well I would masturbate girls when I was young and even lost my virginity at age 12.5, I personally didn't masturbate myself until about a year later, after we moved and I was no longer having fun with my girls. I would go to the bathroom and get an erection and one time I felt the urge to stroke it, I only had sexual intercourse one time before that and that was basically when I was dared to stick my stiffy into her vagina. She was 14, I was about 12 1/2. So when I got a hard on my own, a year later, I jacked off for the first time, afterwards I felt so bad, but eventually a few weeks later I couldn't keep my hand off myself. Then weeks later my friend stole his older brothers Hustler magazines and we would go through them and jerk off in the treehouse, we had to burn the mags afterward because we cummed all over the pics. And we couldn't return the mags like that. So we burned the evidence.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I learned about it from friends at school. They would talk about it during class and I would go home after school and lock myself in the bathroom and picture a girl I thought was hot and try it finally one day it finally happened it felt so good and I was so happy I could finally cum. The only things my parents told me about it was when I got caught with my dads condoms my mom said that when I got older I would have stuff come out of my penis and that was what they were for
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

the theme probably already duplicated a third time. moderators do not work. For me, these are practical lessons from an older friend at the age of 13. Before that, panties, fingers, scrubs, daily change of underwear or lack of it, to hide traces..
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

My sister and I loved exchanging PJ's to sleep in. We would get undressed in front of each other. One time and a few I was excited and she taught me the joys of self pleasure. Thnx sis!
purplepoppy
Site Admin

Post by purplepoppy »

I grew up on a farm so had a good idea about sex from an early age. But I never really got the urge until I hit puberty. I used to rub myself in time with the noise of my sisters squeaky bed as she got fucked by her fuckbuddy at night. Felt good but I never orgasmed until I shared a bed with one of her fuck buddies and he taught me.
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

Taught by a neighbour at 11. Still a smooth cock back then, but i jerked his 5 inch cock until he came on me. Sweet! After that i have jerked off everyday! 39 years later
remember94
Site Admin

Post by remember94 »

I had to learn completely on my own, I'm afraid, and spent several very frustrating, sometimes painful months - during which I never actually managed to have an orgasm - ineffectively dry-rubbing the little head of my 10-year-old, circumcised penis back and forth against my thigh before I finally figured out how to stroke the remnant of my foreskin. I had my first (deliberate) dry orgasm pretty much as soon as I learned how to play with myself effectively, lol.

I honestly wish my dad had just taken me to the bathroom and taught me to masturbate, though. Would have been nice to learn what to expect when I eventually started ejaculating too…
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

I learned from a male friend at a mid teen. I jerked him until he blew. It was so warm and sticky!
eastbaycal925
Site Admin

Post by eastbaycal925 »

I learned how to masturbate and orgasm, dry back then, by my older brother. He would sneak into my room at night and snake his hands under my covers and then under the waistband of my tighty whities. He started off just rubbing and stroking me. I, of course, started sleeping nide, so that he had better access and he eventually took me into his warm wet mouth and sent me over the edge. Eventually, I reached up and felt for his cock as well, which was much more developed than mine with pubic hair and big balls. This led to me rubbing and sucking him as well. And yes, I did enjoy it when he would come in my mouth.
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

my first memories started when i first discovered i could pull my foreskin back i really liked the look of my cock head and thats when i started getting interested in my 7-8 year old boy cock. i couldn't pull my foreskin back when it was hard only when it was soft. but when i pulled my skin back it gave me an instant hard on but the skin couldnt go back over the head until it had gone soft.

i grew up with my mum she had a male friend and i remember getting out of the bath once and being naked i pointed to my scrotum and asked him what it was and he said those are your balls i remember it didnt quite process but i was like ok. so i pulled back my foreskin back and asked what was that and he said thats your knob. i was a bit confused because i had seen his cock and he was circumcised so i thought you was meant to keep your foreskin back.

so i started sleeping with my foreskin back and i would wake up throughout the night with raging hard ons but i liked how my cock head rubbed on the sheets. i remember waking up for some unknown reason i licked my palm and rubbed my helmet next thing i was seeing stars. i shot my dry load. from then on every morning i woke up i would throw the quilt off and rub my cock my morning glory. which led me on to wanking every where and any where i knew i could get away with it.

i remember how horny and sexy i use to feel when i was rock hard with my knob out. wish i still got that feeling to this day,
blackboxer500

Re: Learning about Masturbation - Family Members, Friends etc

Post by blackboxer500 »

It was a process that started quite young and involved both exciting pleasure and years of a wonderful but unrequited need for release. At age 7 we visited a family that was long time friends with my family. I was great friends with the boy that was a year older than me from when we had lived next door a few years earlier.

On that visit, Doug taught me that girls get pregnant by getting fucked in the ass, and that boys could do that to each other, too. I’m pretty sure he believed he had the biology right despite the confusion about which hole it went in. I was in total agreement that we should do this with each other. Our cocks probably didn’t get fully erect, and we never had anal penetration. We just did what Doug thought was the way, rub our cocks against each other’s ass.

We did not know about orgasms, and of course were too young to cum. But from then on, I was all about rubbing my cock. Every night for years I would rub it against the mattress, sheets, pillows, and hands, seemingly for hours on end until I feel asleep. Still I did not know about orgasms. I just knew that I loved the feeling of rubbing it and rubbing it and rubbing it more.

At age 13 or so, I heard about some kids who were spied jacking off in the school locker room. By listening to the other kids talk about the guys who had been caught — plus finally getting the courage to read the Life-Cycle Library that my mother had bought and put on a shelf, assuming I would educate myself about sex since I had always read everything I could get my hands on — I figured out that they had been masturbating, and that this was what I had been doing for years. Except now I learned that there was a culmination to the process, that orgasms exist. This all immediately rang very true to me.

From that point on, between this radical new factual information and experimentation in bed every night, I worked it all out. I soon enough learned about using hand lotion as a lube, and my nights of continuously rubbing my cock without resolution gave way to giving myself as many orgasms as possible.
deangreen
Site Admin

Post by deangreen »

george wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:18 pm Did you learn what masturbation was, by your parents sitting you down, and having that Birds and Bees chat, with a frank and honest discussion, No? I thought not.

So how did you learn, self-taught, friends, cousin, brother, sister, local priest, teacher. What did the discussion consist of? Was it useful or confusing?
Following. I want to read more.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I’m sel-taught and proud of it. I had been giving myself daily (if not more) orgasms for well over a year before I ever even learned the term for what I was doing.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I was totally self taught. I woke up in the middle of the night with a hard cock. Didn't know what was going on, why it was hard nor what to do with it but I soon found out. From waking to wanking took me little more than 5 minutes. I was 13. When I finally got a chat from my Dad it was about how you had sex with a woman, how they got pregnant, using a sheath (nowadays called condom's) to prevent pregnancy and for protection from nasty diseases !! That last bit was enough to put any young lad off having sex !! I was 16 by then. Nowadays it's all on the internet anyway so easy to find out !!
don111

Post by don111 »

Self taught, wish someone had actually told me about it! Used to rub it rather vigorously, the one day a boy at school was making the 'wanker' gesture, where your hand is wrapped around your shaft...and I thought 'hey I might try that' and it worked well! haha.
greendoor

Post by greendoor »

I was mostly self-taught, through experimenting with touching myself and how my body reacted to it. However I did enjoy some early touching experiences with a friend that later became mutual masturbation.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

Self taught. School mates had started to discuss "wanking", but didn't elaborate and I would just nod suggesting I knew what they were talking about, but didn't. I was of course getting raging hard ons and the only thing that kind of relieved this was weeing on myself in bed, but this was not the answer. I do still love weeing on myself when I get the chance, but I digress!

As I loved the feeling of these super hard ons I was getting, I often went to school commando to let my penis be free to get a erection and walk around with this tentpole in my pants. I don't remember being teased by other kids - they were probably dealing with these new feelings and swellings in their pants as well!

I've written about my first orgasm elsewhere and it happened when I was 14. My parents had gone out for the night and my mother had been loaned a COSMOPOLITAN magazine to read. I'd been noticing those beautiful cover girls on COSMO and having one in the house meant I had to look at it. I took it to the bathroom and proceeded to look at it and I fell in love immediately! My penis transformed into a flesh covered steel bar and the head I thought was going to burst. I soon discovered it felt so lovely rubbing the underside of the head (frenulum) and this made my penis throb even more. I spat on my penis almost instinctively to add some nature lube and this helped. Inside the COSMO was a fashion editorial on lingerie and the models were so beautiful and I got to thinking how lovely it must be to wear that lingerie! This feeling of pure deliciousness was growing deeply inside of me and becoming more and more intense. When the pressure could no longer be contained, I shot my very first semen and was swept away with those delicious contractions of pleasure. I was so amazed by what happened and maybe a little confused and yet felt so grown up at the same time! I will never forget that moment and this developed over the years into a obsessional love affair with COSMO and lingerie. It did take a few years for me to understand my inner "COSMO Girl" and develop my love to cross dress particularly in lingerie.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

When I started having wet dreams my mom got tired of my sticky sheets.

She got a hot dog out of the fridge and sat down with me and showed me what to do.
Then told me when at home with her and dad open masturbation is fine.
She watched me do it more than a few times.
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

Aside from one rather embarrassing and brief conversation with my mum, my parents never talked with me about masturbation in a learning capacity. Though they sort of taught me indirectly when I occasionally saw things they never intended me to see.
Most of what I learnt came from talking with friends or from magazines/books etc... Experimenting with what felt good on my own until I really got good at it.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I learned on my own. For reasons I don’t remember I got aroused and instinctively I grabbed my cock and started to rub it. My brother and his friend were there watching me. After I few minutes and felt the need to pee so I went to the toilet and relaxed to pee but a white glob came out with a pleasure sensation. I was hooked from that moment on and I’d say I’ve masturbated more times than days I’ve been alive.