Name That Dick!

Serious and intellectual discussions
wingonwing
Site Admin

Name That Dick!

Post by wingonwing »

Has your wife or significant other named your dick? Yes? What’s the name? How do you feel about that? What brought about the name?

My dick has had some great names, e.g., Freddy and Bobo. I’ve been greatly touched, because those names humanized and held my dick in esteem in special ways. And naming my dick validated the power my women had over me. My lovers loved my dick so much and felt such a playful, intimate relationship with it that they gave it a pet name as they’d done with their rescued dogs, cats and other creatures they loved. How humbling is that? Hard to say.

Want to share your dick’s names and say “Thank You!” to the women who love us? And, ladies, you're more than welcome to join in if you’d like. Tell us names you've come up with and why.

I almost forgot to explain Freddy and Bobo.

Freddy was the first name my dick ever got, coming from my first lover who was every bit as inexperienced, sexually, as I was. She would study my dick as it hardened, then feel of it top to bottom with the curiosity of an academic, which she became, earning a PhD long after we'd parted. Freddy struck her as a sort of low-class reflection of me -- something from the rough side of the tracks, which I was, and deserving of a common name. I didn't much like the name.

My fabulously sexy wife, Dani, named my dick "Bobo," because, for her, my dick was so much fun to play with and enjoy in all sorts of ways. The name made us laugh. From the beginning of our relationship, Bobo was a source of much pleasure for Dani. When her dad threw an engagement dinner for us, she would reach beneath the table and massage Bobo. Dani loved to stroke him, hold him between her gorgeous tits, rub him around her pussy, suck him, fuck him and on and on.
tom8294
Site Admin

Re: Name That Dick!

Post by tom8294 »

The first name my penis was given was Sparky Not sure why
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

Sparky! Great name. Your lover must have found an electric source of pleasure.
richardlionheart
Site Admin

Post by richardlionheart »

An ex-girlfriend called mine 'genius penis' or GP for short. I guess she was more than satisfied with the sex she was getting with my 'GP'.