Is there such a thing?

Serious and intellectual discussions
blueamberrose
Site Admin

Is there such a thing?

Post by blueamberrose »

I don't know if this is true, but I was told by a guy that there is such a thing as dick cheese? I know it sounds gross, but this happens to guys who are uncut. Is there any truth to this?
UKGent
Site Admin

Re: Is there such a thing?

Post by UKGent »

I'm afraid so.

It's an unfortunate side effect of having a foreskin, but I've had it before if say I've got really turned on by something but not masturbated. So you end up with a bit of precum just inside your skin. When that dries up, you're left with a white residue.

To be honest, if you keep it clean and give it a wipe every time you go to the toilet it doesn't happen but I can imagine it can build if you don't keep your hygiene routine up.
curtisinterruptus
Site Admin

Post by curtisinterruptus »

Yes, there is such a thing. The proper name is smegma and both women and (uncircumcised) men can get it. It's a mixture of exfoliated skin cells and natural skin oils (sebum) and it can accumulate in the folds of the vagina or the under the foreskin. It's not the product of disease or even necessarily poor hygiene but just a consequence of the way skin replenishes itself. Old skin cells die and flake off the body and are replaced by new ones but in the enclosed, moist environment of the genitals it can stick around.

It's easily removed by rinsing with warm water. I've had it before and it's no big deal.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I have had it and it became almost like a layer of dry skin under the foreskin. After antibiotics for something else, it completely disappeared and I have never had any problem with it again. It made me think it could be some infection.