Bj from a guy

Serious and intellectual discussions
biggee
Site Admin

Bj from a guy

Post by biggee »

I got into a conversation the other night thats still got me thinking
Im a straight guy no questions asked straight!
But my wife said a blow job from a guy would be no differant than a blow job from a woman
To which i responded "i couldnt let a guy give me a blow job"
Shes like why not a mouth is a mouth there all the same!
I couldnt im straight i wouldnt be able to keep it hard
So she said if i were to blind fold you! You would never know the differance
I said i would just know
She goes on to say next time daves round were gona try it see if you can tell the differance! dave is openly bisexual and always flirting with me (mostly just to wind me up)
Now im not sure if shes joking or not or whether she would let someone else suck me or not
But i dont know what to think of it?
Mabey if i didnt know there would be no difference?
Mabey if i knew theres a good chance it could be a guy i wouldnt be able to enjoy it?
Is it ok to let a guy suck you and still be straight?
Opinions please?
Mickyy

Re: Bj from a guy

Post by Mickyy »

It's true, if you close your eyes you can't tell who is doing it.
In my opinion, guys do it better, I think because they know what feels good in comparison to a woman.
Once you get past the gender bias, it just becomes oral sex.

Personally, it took me a bit to get over it, but once I realized how good it felt in comparison I was hooked. I still love women and am happily married but I gotta admit a bj from my j/o bud is the best. I think guys know what feels best, and might be doing what they themselves would like to have done, if that makes any sense.
scottyhoney
Site Admin

Post by scottyhoney »

Agreed that a mouth is a mouth and if you think that through sexually then an anus should feel the same regardless of gender, too. The difference is natural sexual attraction, most guys don't want to be with another guy sexually in any way. We want that pretty soft female that get's us turned on to do it, so I disagree, lips are not the same. The blindfold thing probably works but there is more than just the physical feeling involved in sex. I'd rather masturbate.
tannedstan
Site Admin

Post by tannedstan »

Either way it feels terrific! Can't say I prefer one over the other. Men have a different way of sucking, like theyʻre sucking themselves, giving you what they want someone to do to them. Women are worshipping your cock and exploring what makes you feel good.
bingoman
Site Admin

Post by bingoman »

I never considered this subject but I think it's interesting. I would like to add that I have not had a blow job for a long time. My wife does not like to give them. I paid to have one once I didn't think much of it.

Now here's an interesting thing. Until the last couple months I never considered touching another man's dick. But the idea came to me while trying to keep my dick hard enough to masturbate. Just the idea of touching another man's dick stimulated me.

Also, while edging on the Internet, especially here, it stimulates me to think about another man blowing me and vice a versa. Now, I think this is a stimulating ID at the moment. But once I come I will not think so. :lol: I never considered this subject but I think it's interesting. I would like to add that I have not had a blow job for a long time. My wife does not like to give them. I paid to have one once I didn't think much of it.

Now here's an interesting thing. Until the last couple months I never considered touching another man's dick. But the idea came to me while trying to keep my dick hard enough to masturbate. Just the idea of touching another man's dick stimulated me.

Also, while edging on the Internet, especially here, it stimulates me to think about another man blowing me and vice a versa. Now, I think this is a stimulating ID at the moment. But once I come I will not think so.I never considered this subject but I think it's interesting. I would like to add that I have not had a blow job for a long time. My wife does not like to give them. I paid to have one once I didn't think much of it.

Also, while edging on the Internet, especially here, it stimulates me to think about another man blowing me and vice a versa. Now, I think this is a stimulating ID at the moment. But once I come I will not think so.
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

My first blow job was from a much older guy who really really wanted to suck me and it is still one of the greatest sexual experiences in my life. I think that can be a major difference. Enthusiasm.
Apart from that, knowledge and application would also be key factors. Most women don't have as much experience with a penis as a guy does so she doesn't know how much pressure it can take, they don't know where the sensitive spots are or where the numb spots are, some don't even know how to hold them correctly and are actively scared to touch them because they are "strange" and "weird". Of course the reverse can be said about guys and vaginas.

Psychological factors can also add to the mix. We are naturally competitive with other males (as are women with other women) and so having our precious penises being sucked (or our precious pussies being eaten) deeply by "competitor" can be a big psychological thrill and then when we orgasm and we release our seeds only to have a "competitor" swallow them all.... well.... another psychological thrill. To say nothing of our sacs also being sucked on and our balls being pulled, squeezed and played with by a guy....
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

It's rare for me to ejaculate into a woman's mouth when she's sucking on my cock no matter how sexy I find her or how well she does. There was one woman who could usually get me to cum. She was six feet tall and had a strong body. She had a wide smile and a large mouth. When she'd suck on my, her tongue action was amazing and would get me going.

However, the first time I had a blow job from a man, I was highly reluctant but gave in. We were standing in the kitchen when I'd gone in to get each of us a cold beer. He stood in front of me and began kissing me then went down on his knees and opened my jeans freeing my growing cock. His action disgusted me, but also curiously excited me.

He rubbed me until I was fully hard, than took my full shaft into his mouth and began his oral manipulations on it. Instinctively, it didn't take long until I began thrusting into his mouth as he sucked me and came incredibly hard.

Men know the sensitivities of the penis much more than women do. They know what it takes to make them cum and can share that with other men through oral sex.

I never came with another woman after that first blowjob from a man but got more from my buddy. However, I never enjoyed anal fucking a guy anywhere near as much as vaginally fucking a woman though I did enjoy frottage.
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

bimarried wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:19 pm However, the first time I had a blow job from a man, I was highly reluctant but gave in. We were standing in the kitchen when I'd gone in to get each of us a cold beer. He stood in front of me and began kissing me then went down on his knees and opened my jeans freeing my growing cock. His action disgusted me, but also curiously excited me.

He rubbed me until I was fully hard, than took my full shaft into his mouth and began his oral manipulations on it. Instinctively, it didn't take long until I began thrusting into his mouth as he sucked me and came incredibly hard.
It's kind of a weird feeling, isn't it? Like a lion and gazelle relationship, where your the gazelle and he's feasting on you. And you're excited by him feasting and want him to feast on all of you.