Over-sensitive

Physical, emotional and sexual well-being headquarters
walrus
Site Admin

Over-sensitive

Post by walrus »

I often run into a problem with becoming overly sensitive to touch, resulting in over-stimulation that kills the mood and incites tickelishness and mizery.

Am I the only one?
DoctorsBro
Site Admin

Re: Over-sensitive

Post by DoctorsBro »

That's interesting. I usually have the opposite problem. Do you regularly use caffeine, or other stimulants like Adderall?
DoctorsBro
Site Admin

Post by DoctorsBro »

Also, do you happen to be diagnosed with Asperger's or have symptoms thereof? If that's too personal just ignore me. I'm not trying to diagnose you, just curious. I used to have a lot of Asperger's symptoms and still have the ones I like to have :)
walrus
Site Admin

Post by walrus »

I drink coffee somewhat often. But that is about it. And this has been something that was a problem before I started drinking coffee.

And have never been diagnosed with anything aspergers like, to the best of my knowledge I don't have any of those type of symptoms.
DoctorsBro
Site Admin

Post by DoctorsBro »

Hmm. In my limited experience I have not encountered anything like that before. I hope we get some other people with similar symptoms so you can share notes!
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

I actually do get that problem occasionally when my wife touches or sucks me. I do drink at least half a pot of coffee a day; never diagnosed with Asperger's, though never been to see anyone who could diagnose it, but yeah, high IQ, extreme social awkwardness, etc. Usually it happens, though, when we're playing and I'm not excited enough yet for the degree of stimulation she's giving me. We can solve it either slowing down and having her just lightly tease the head of my penis, my frenulum and/or the inner foreskin left between my head and my circumcision scar, or switching to an activity that always gets me going, like going down on her or one set of toes in my mouth, the other set wiggling against my penis, etc.

Maybe try doing something (you don't have to touch your penis too intensely for) that always really turns you on?
monkee
Site Admin

Post by monkee »

Up until my late twenties, an orgasm from masturbation was a case of too much agony and not enough ecstasy, because my knob was super-sensitive. I had to stop before I reached a full orgasm and it was a case of dribble, dribble, dribble.

I talked about this with a close friend who suggested I keep all the rubbing on my shaft, not on my knob (it sounds so obvious with hindsight!). Also to stop tensing legs muscles or buttock clenching, and completely relax. For the first time in my life I felt that ball-tightening sensation and shot spunk straight in my face - I'd finally found the ecstasy! :D
walrus
Site Admin

Post by walrus »

I find that the oversensitivity isn't so much localised
In fact if I am getting that issue with my partner the least problematic thing that she can do is focus on my penis.
Of course this means I am not going to last long.

But I get hypersensitive over my entire body, super tickelish - and for me tickelish is a big turn-off.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

Only when I masturbate too much and mostly the tip and foreskin. But a cream or other lube does help to ease the pain.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

How about getting so sensitive that contact with clothes is a problem ?
There are times tight fitting underwear helps me and times when I can’t stand anything touching my privates. Sometimes it’s too much even when my wife holds my penis in her hand.
kingleymarve

Post by kingleymarve »

You're definitely not alone in experiencing sensitivity issues. It's a common thing, and everyone's sensitivity levels can vary. Sometimes, adjusting the intensity of touch or trying different techniques can help manage overstimulation. It's all about finding what works best for you and your partner. Don't worry; you're not alone in dealing with this!