Ever experienced pre precum?

Physical, emotional and sexual well-being headquarters
prowanker
Site Admin

Ever experienced pre precum?

Post by prowanker »

Happened to me last year and again once or twice this year.

When I first experienced it I was merrily stroking away but not getting closer to climax. The more I went at it the less it seemed like I was going to finish....then suddenly I gushed.......but it was not semen....not even precum....clear and the consistency of water. I thought I had emptied my bladder. When it happened again I went to see the doc.

Now doc Janey is a lovely young woman and extremely knowledgeable but a little off putting for me as she could be the twin of my step daughter. None the less I needed to find out what was going on.

Long story short it is a constituent of precum. I don't recall the formal name but nothing really wrong just a bit too much of the rub and tug with not enough recovery in between. Scared the bejezzus out of me. All fine nowadays but I do try to build in some rest & recuperation between sessions.'

I am getting a bit anxious again now as I have to see the doc on the 15th for my annual physical which includes a prostate exam. Now I'm not usually averse to a good looking lady sticking her fingers up my bum but as as mentioned, she is so much like the step daughter it makes me feel weird. I'll let you know how it goes.
lexington
Site Admin

Re: Ever experienced pre precum?

Post by lexington »

Not as you describe, but at times I did have so much precum that it ran down my cock and frontal but crack to wet my chair. Difficult to dry too! But very good lube...
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I wish I had that - I love the taste of my precum (the little bit I have)!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I've never experienced precum. I might be really turned on, masturbating but yet no precum.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

In more than57 years of masturbating I have never experienced pre-cum. I just cum full stop.
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

Pretty well every time I stimulate my cock or get stroked by another, I produce pre-cum. It’s excellent lubricant and I can sometimes fuck the wife (65 y.o. and with a usually dry vagina) using it alone. I remember stroking off as a teenager and the pre-cum seemed to appear out of nowhere. I came so hard I almost blew my balls right off!
matureplayer

Post by matureplayer »

I don’t think I would have called this “pre precum” … but it sounds pretty similar to you. It was an afternoon I had some substantial time alone, which usually means I have a nice masturbation session. I hadn’t gotten off for a few days, and was watching some videos. Sometimes I get bored with them but that day I had found a good theme, and was slowly stroking as I watched. I was very hard and leaking precum steadily, wiping off on a rag periodically to keep from dripping on the floor. I wasn’t truly edging, but close to it as I could feel the tension build and so slowed or stopped a bit. After one of these pauses I started stroking again, with my attention on the video, and suddenly my hand felt very wet. When I looked down I saw my cock gushing clear fluid but I was not having an orgasm. I didn’t know what was happening but sped up my stroking and after maybe 10 or 15 seconds of rapid jacking I started to orgasm and ejaculated cloudy semen as usual. The orgasm did not seem as intense as usual. This happened one other time later but with less gushing of precum, again diminished orgasm intensity. Figured it was just cause I’m getting old and the plumbing isn’t in great shape any more. Fortunately things usually work well enough most of the time.