shaving my balls

Physical, emotional and sexual well-being headquarters
maxdick
Site Admin

shaving my balls

Post by maxdick »

What do you use to shave your balls? I've tried different things such as different razors and electric shavers but each time I shave I cut my ball sack and it has to heal for a couple days.Any advice would be helpful as I get pretty turned on by shaving my pubes.
Mickyy

Re: shaving my balls

Post by Mickyy »

I use the razors I get from Dollar Shave Club, they work great and are inexpensive. I upgraded to the middle option, I think it is $6 every other month and I haven't cut or nicked myself anywhere in a couple years.

Every other day or so in the shower keeps mine really smooth, but I get rid of all my pubes and have been doing that for years now. It is extremely convenient and I just use soap and hot water. Here is a link for a discount if you wanna try these great razors: http://shaved.by/i0Fek
grolsch
Site Admin

Post by grolsch »

Waxing :)
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

I use a standard disposable razor and body wash when shaving. Just take your time and don't rush. Also make sure the blade is in good condition and not dull.
rdevilon
Site Admin

Post by rdevilon »

To make the whole process easier, it is best to use a trimmer and just mow down the amazon jungle you've been hiding away from the world.
If you don't have a pair of clippers or just recently changed your religion to Jew, use a pair of scissors... but make sure you have a sturdy hand. The last thing you want is a ball sack to be split open because of your oncoming Parkinsons.

Now I know a lot of 'electric body groomers' claim that their products will do the job and get rid of all the jungle, but the honest truth is - nothing beats the traditional sharp, wet razor.

To prepare your balls for the blade, start by splashing them with cold water (or get yourself under the shower and soak dem cherries). This will tighten the skin making the surface of your sack easier to shave. Now some people still believe that 'shaving cream' is the saviour to a smooth shave, however on your balls - this is not the case. Instead I recommend using a different lotion and something you will find in any house hold.

Simple moisturiser! Why? It will make your balls 100x more slippery than your regular shaving cream or even shampoo. It also won't "foam up" or expand, which would hide your balls - then you'd be cutting them basically with a blindfold. However if you have a shampoo or other product which does not get all 'soapy, bubble up, foamy or expand', by all means use it, just make sure it makes your jimmies slippery.

Now that your balls are glossed up, time to shave! Stretch the skin of your balls out and use the razor to shave 3 times in one area.

DO NOT shave the same area more than 3 times, you won't see the cuts or feel the irritation until after you've dried them if you over shave the area. Take your time and be gentle and reapply your "lube" when needed. A smooth shave = smooth balls.

Once you've finished shaving le balls, dry up, finish your shower... then reapply the moisturiser AND NO OTHER TYPE LUBRICANT/SPRAY FOR 24HOURS. Moisturiser is God sent - literally the greatest thing for freshly shaven skin. Don't use any fancy labelled products like Lynx, Nivea etc - it's all BS. You can even use this time to have a fap as you massage your balls. Now you're good to go!

Now we all know you're never going to get every single hair, especially those mother f#ckers behind your ballsack/under your anus. The best solution for this is to trim as much as you can, as I've mentioned in the initial stages of "Adoomi's guide: on how to shave your balls". Trim as much as you can but don't worry if you don't get everything... why? Because you have this fabulous product called "hair removal cream".
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

What rdevilon said. I just use a disposable razor and use a very light touch. Tried an electric razor, but it was no good. Left stubble just as it does on my face.
iplaywithmine
Site Admin

Post by iplaywithmine »

I use ladies razors, I use venus razors. But I shave my legs to so I shave my legs with it first so it not so sharp. I use body lotion to shave mine.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Use my woman razor too....Just shaved my balls in the shower today feels so sensitive but have to be so careful too
myownthing
Site Admin

Post by myownthing »

I use a lady's blade and hair conditioner, never nicked my balls.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Slow and easy when shaving down there - Over Balls and around my arse are all very sensitive ares obviously so no rushing the shave. I use soap normally but glycerine may be better for the sensitive skin sack and crack. As someone else said here - always moisturise skin care after. I tend to finish up with a sweet stroke to test those smooth sensations. Worth it! :D
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I used a hand held IPL device made by Braun, their best model.
My balls and all of my body are hair free. I do need occasional touch ups every four to six months.
But no regular shaving and no more cut nuts.
No stubble,
Silky smooth and everyone seems to love licking and sucking my balls.
Last edited by iamnaked on Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I use a Venus for pubic hair razor and Aveeno therapeutic shave gel (helps prevent razor bumps). Then I massage in vitamin E topical skin oil mornings and night.