Whatever technique you may use, you can increase the pleasure and prolong it if you do these things:
1. Focus your total attention on the sensation on a particular area or spot such as the frenulum or the tip of your penis. Do not think of anything else. Avoid all thinking. Do not compare the present experience with the previous-that is also thinking. Just become aware of the sensation and relish it. If you get distracted, bring back your attention to the sensation.
2. Relax the muscles in the pelvic region. If the muscle gets tensed, relax them again. Occasionally you can tense the muscles and relax them slowly. But generally keep the muscles relaxed.
3. Don't worry if you do not feel any sensation. Just carry on the activity. Don't worry if you are doing it right or not. Avoid performance anxiety.
4. Permit yourself to enjoy the pleasure - more and more of it. Get rid of any inhibition. On the other hand, don't worry if you do not get any pleasure, or it is less than before. Just carry on the activity. Avoid all desires.
5. You will need to continue the same activity for a few months and you will see that the pleasure is increasing beyond your expectation and you can go on for hours and hours, provide you do not ejaculate.
6. Acquire a good level of control over ejaculation. Stop before you come to the point no return and relax the muscles. You should get perfect ejaculation-control until it becomes subject to your decision.
7. Acquire a good control over the pelvic muscles, particularly the PC muscle. A good exercise is to acquire this is stop the flow of urine while urinating, hold for some time, relax the muscles slowly and let urine pass. In this way urinate in a number bullet shots - up to 30 or more. This will give you a control over the PC muscle and also prevent diseases of urinary track.