Swallowing or Spitting

Casual and fun topics or questions
catman
Site Admin

Swallowing or Spitting

Post by catman »

I would be interested in peoples comments on this. Lots of girls ( and guys I guess ) insist on spitting after a blowjob. I always thought that the yucky part was getting cum in your mouth (although I've never found the taste to be offensive ) . Once it's there you might as well swallow, particularly since it's a turn-on for most guys. What are people's thoughts on swallowing vrs. spitting ?
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Re: Swallowing or Spitting

Post by oliviaanne »

I swallow. I've never been bothered by the taste or the idea of it. In fact I think it's pretty exciting to feel his cock pulsate in my mouth as it hits the back of my throat.
grolsch
Site Admin

Post by grolsch »

Great attitude, oliviaanne.

I love cumming in my girl's mouth, and don't mind it if she spits it out afterwards, but LOVE it whens she swallows.
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

Swallowing also makes for easy clean up when I'm giving him head in the car, etc. It also turns me on when he cums on my tits, but I am not into facials. Get cum in your eye once and you will understand why!
grolsch
Site Admin

Post by grolsch »

Agreed, swallowing saves a lot of cleaning work :D
If you like a guy to cum on your boobs, you will get some in your face too right? When i'm cumming it goes all over the place, so when aiming on the boobs it may also hit her face.

And I did get it in my eye once, while masturbating..... it is not the greatest sensation in the world, i agree :lol:
rex31
Site Admin

Post by rex31 »

Almost all girls I had were more oriented to spitting. unfortunately :)
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

Well grolsch, yes, accidents happen. :lol: I just don't care for having my face plastered and looking like a glazed doughnut! I have loved giving head since the first time I did it at sixteen years old. I was so excited, yet so scared. I remember thinking how could something so hard feel so soft and smooth in my mouth. I remember how running my tongue around the rim of his head made him thrust his hips and his hand pressed on the back of my head prompting me to take more of his shaft. It didn't take long until he grunted, thrust his hips and gave me my first taste of cum. Ever since then I've been hooked. My girlfriends say it's because of the power you have over a man when his cock is in your mouth. I'm not sure about that, but I know I enjoy it and I know 90% of the time after I do it I'm going to get fucked! :D
grolsch
Site Admin

Post by grolsch »

Damn, you got me hard as a rock by your desciption! It's awesome that you like it that much, and i fully recognize your dislike of getting cum on your face. In the heat of the moment it may be nice for a chance, but not everyday ;)
Love to get in touch with you, friend request was send ;)
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

Didn't mean to get you all excited. ;)
grolsch
Site Admin

Post by grolsch »

Doesn't matter. I can handle it quite well ;)
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Post by penedeconejo »

I really love it when the woman giving me head swallows. It's quite the bring down when you have to concentrate on pulling your cock out of her mouth or have her yank your cock out of her mouth just as you start to cum. The way I cum she would get blasted in the face anyways and I think she'd much rather get a mouthful than a face full. Also, if I was into sucking cock I'd be a swallower because I'd want the full experience! Once that cock started to pulse and twitch wouldn't just want to feel that hot cum splashing against the back of your throat??
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I've always swallowed, since I got my first mouthful at the age of eleven. I love spunk - why on Earth would I spit it out? :?
brooker
Site Admin

Post by brooker »

Swallowing. I've never minded the taste and it always seems like so much more bother to find a place to spit. I love the hard yet so soft sensation of a hard cock in my mouth and end game is surely the orgasm. Swallowing.
princesspeach23
Site Admin

Post by princesspeach23 »

Depends on my partner, I haven't tried it tho, but according to what I knew from our medical classes that sperms do have sugar content. I still cant do deepthroat tho but planning to practice it with a toy. Which do you guys preffer tho?
willard
Site Admin

Post by willard »

I can’t imagine not swallowing. My gal always swallows and gives me a cummy kiss afterwards — hot and tasty. Also, I’m bi, and when I suck off a bud, I always swallow. It’s the best way.
hokum50k
Site Admin

Post by hokum50k »

Well, if you're the one giving head, I could understand some would like to spit, but as someone who's on the receiving side, there's literally no downside to swallowing, spitting is a watered down variant... Fortunately, I'm with some who does swallow now.
reeda
Site Admin

Post by reeda »

I think whatever turns the woman on is what turns me on. I've had women who love to taste and swallow. Others who spit, and others who like to see me shoot. I'm good with them all.
bingoman
Site Admin

Post by bingoman »

I am straight. Still, the idea excites me. This idea had my attention before as both giver and receiver, although I've never touched another man's cock. Would I? Under the right circumstances I probably would.
If I was horny and intoxicated in a lonely place with someone in the same condition, I can see it easily at this point in life. I see now how my few years in the Army could have lead to this outcome had I had today's mentality, but back then it was a court martial offense and repugnant to my upbringing. Thinks change.
Would I swallow?
Knowing what I know now I don't see a problem. Probably I would, except that by keeping the cum handy (excuse the pun) I would give up that slippery and free lubricant for further action.
I read that cum has the odor of bleach, sort of. I don't smell my own because there's too little because I'm old, 72.
As for taste, it's probably manageable I figure.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I am straight and I love it when a girl swallows my cum. When I was younger though me and my brothers would mess around and give each other blow jobs and I would swallow their cum when they would cum in my mouth I loved the taste of it and I loved seeing their faces when they were getting close to cumming too. We didn’t do it that often but the little bit we did do it I really enjoyed it.
ilovewatching
Site Admin

Post by ilovewatching »

My wife has always sucked great cock ! As she is sucking my cock she is playing with my balls and when I am about to cum she starts pulling on my balls and as I shoot my load in her mouth she sucks out every drop of my hot load in her mouth !
Sometimes I cum so much it will be dribbling out of the corner of her mouth while she is still sucking which is pretty erotic to see but..... 98% of the time he will spit which confuses me as she already has the load in her mouth so it must not be the taste...the other 2% I will finish on her face which to me is such a slutty look ! One time I shot a load right up her nose !! Even she laughed ! lol