A few thoughts

Are there features you wish we had at Solotouch? Post them here. We may or may not implement your ideas, but it is a great way for us to keep track and create a handy list for our developer.
shyteacher
Site Admin

A few thoughts

Post by shyteacher »

A few things I'd love to see:

Male/female filter for the album/image search. There's a lot of guys in there! :lol: I know some guys post girls' photos, and vice versa, but I suspect in the main people post selfies, which are in some cases very hot!

Ability for authors to edit story tags. Someone's added some irrelevant tags to one of my stories (and others) and I'd like to be able to remove them directly.

Ability to block members individually (I don't think this is available?)

Able to use the search box to search stories for any and all combinations of M/F/MF/MM/FF/FM the way you can set the filter to hide certain story categories through your profile.
lottieds
Site Admin

Re: A few thoughts

Post by lottieds »

good ideas on all of them, and yes we can block people just go to search members then type in the name of who you want to block then when you see the search results hover over there name and you will get the options menu appear over it and at the bottom is the block option click on that and boom they are blocked :) x
trelaina
Site Admin

Post by trelaina »

If you email support@solotouch.com with the tags that you feel are wrong, and the story, we can change it for you as well.
trelaina
Site Admin

Post by trelaina »

Here's a few updates to your wishes:

Male/female filter is on our own wish list, it will be gotten to as soon as possible

Tag editing. Authors can suggest tags currently on the story page or during submission. If they want a tag removed, they can just let support know and we can edit accordingly.

Users already have the ability to hide story categories from their view by changing their preferences here: http://www.solotouch.com/my-account/set ... categories